Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, wathou said:

For once i have to say i agree with you Mr.box "the paint show" doesn't do anything for me anymore :X 

I only see two possible reason why the girls do it : 

1. to attract new members ( since it's always on the free cams)

2. they really like doing that 

I really can't imagine #2 above is correct. Seems like after the first ten times they would be over it. Probably forced to do it.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Personally I think there's something wrong with a viewership that puts this 2nd and Leora's anal dildo bath bate 25th ...

I'd have to watch Leora.:biggrin:

Right now I'm stuck e traffic.:angry:

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well you can't at the moment. Replay's ****ed again.

From start to finish with 1 minute break as she changed rooms it was over 20 minutes - the dildo bit was probably 4-5.

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

i used to never watch leora but damn don't know what's up with here these days, she dances & her bates are just amazing this morning's bate was the best i have seen on rlc so far ^^'

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

i used to never watch leora but damn don't know what's up with here these days, she dances & her bates are just amazing this morning's bate was the best i have seen on rlc so far ^^'

From an unbiased party but Belle was pretty good in her own way today as well. Nobody's done what she did today. Not in the daytime.