Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

OT on RLC front page now:

RLC Replay service was down for several hours today due to technical issues. The records are not affected. 2 extra days of access added to all current RLC Replay subscribers

A lot more false info and false accusations on here last night

@eremes @wathou

You both were making a lot of noise about Stella and Alex's iPhone, that the phone was 'payment' for other services. Yury kindly translated a video I sent him yesterday about the iPhone, and it is not as you assume it to be:

Stella wanted Alex's iPhone 7, she wanted to know how much it would cost. Alex said he would investigate the current value. To pay for it Stella asked Alex to sell her iPad, but again Alex did not know the value of it and said he would investigate. Stella asked if Alex would give her the phone before he sells the iPad, and then he can keep the money from that sale (and return to her any additional funds above the value of the iPhone.) Alex agreed. Thus, Alex gave Stella the iPhone and no money has changed hands, but Alex will receive payment when he sells Stella's iPad. 

Although both of you have excellent English, you are two people for whom English is not the first language, listening to two OTHER people for whom English is not the first language, and you have misunderstood the situation. Then posting about it as a fact on the forum is not helpful to anyone.

Understand that I do not like Alex, but you are consistently coming to the wrong conclusions about him because you WANT to believe he is worse than he is. And Wathou, you also spoke about how you want Irma to leave as soon as possible. Remember that when she is gone, we will have night after night of nothing, no excitement. There are no leaders to bring back apart from Lola, and I do not expect to see her again yet, and the twins and Stella are not initiators. 

I hope you like body painting

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

A lot more false info and false accusations on here last night

@eremes @wathou

You both were making a lot of noise about Stella and Alex's iPhone, that the phone was 'payment' for other services. Yury kindly translated a video I sent him yesterday about the iPhone, and it is not as you assume it to be:

Stella wanted Alex's iPhone 7, she wanted to know how much it would cost. Alex said he would investigate the current value. To pay for it Stella asked Alex to sell her iPad, but again Alex did not know the value of it and said he would investigate. Stella asked if Alex would give her the phone before he sells the iPad, and then he can keep the money from that sale (and return to her any additional funds above the value of the iPhone.) Alex agreed. Thus, Alex gave Stella the iPhone and no money has changed hands, but Alex will receive payment when he sells Stella's iPad. 

Although both of you have excellent English, you are two people for whom English is not the first language, listening to two OTHER people for whom English is not the first language, and you have misunderstood the situation. Then posting about it as a fact on the forum is not helpful to anyone.

Understand that I do not like Alex, but you are consistently coming to the wrong conclusions about him because you WANT to believe he is worse than he is. And Wathou, you also spoke about how you want Irma to leave as soon as possible. Remember that when she is gone, we will have night after night of nothing, no excitement. There are no leaders to bring back apart from Lola, and I do not expect to see her again yet, and the twins and Stella are not initiators. 

I hope you like body painting

I was beginning to be thought, finally came the word of the famous pair truth, Yury, and Benfold, you guys do not understand a shit, all these girls are all of the nuns, how dare you say that could do things for money, are some bad people

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I was beginning to be thought, finally came the word of the famous pair truth, Yury, and Benfold, you guys do not understand a shit, all these girls are all of the nuns, how dare you say that could do things for money, are some bad people

I understand and know far more about these girls than you ever will ::) And there are others who know far more than you too. But because you are a jerk, you will never know.

Have a lovely day Sergio

• Upvote 1