Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I know but she has been dressed or covered most of the time. What I see in the thumb confirms it. Before she would be mostly undressed by now. But it's okay maybe she'll come around at some point. I'm watching Gina rub lotion on.:heart:  

She was naked 15 hours straight 3 days ago, she was naked several hours yesterday. OK not today but an average of 7 hours a day with several naked dance sessions and at the last 2 parties on average she was the 2nd nakedest and the only one to show pussy in either. You're judging her by the standards of the party era and there's no drugs. yes Gina and the Twins are naked a lot but laying motionless on their bed. Belle tends to move around a lot more. She just has bad lighting. Yesterday she did several full on naked bends just in the dark.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Come to think of it Irma has never got naked in B2 has she? Just topless and th Twins haven't even managed that. I'm not sure why Belle doesn't remove her trousers but as I said she seems to be playing by her own rules at the moment and she has been on form the last few days and yesterday she actually did something she's never really done before a full on naked dance in the light in the LR, and in the kitchen and in the bathroom and in her bedroom more than once. After the last party in B1 she danced on and off for well over an hour.

I'll shut up now but you cannot use Belle's first 10 days against her now just because she's relaxing.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Come to think of it Irma has never got naked in B2 has she?

She definitely has mate, not on this visit but she did on the last one. Personally I still believe Belle is the same great girl she was last time, it's just taking a little longer to shine through. Same with Stella, and look how that turned out :biggrin:

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Come to think of it Irma has never got naked in B2 has she? Just topless and th Twins haven't even managed that. I'm not sure why Belle doesn't remove her trousers but as I said she seems to be playing by her own rules at the moment and she has been on form the last few days and yesterday she actually did something she's never really done before a full on naked dance in the light in the LR, and in the kitchen and in the bathroom and in her bedroom more than once. After the last party in B1 she danced on and off for well over an hour.

I'll shut up now but you cannot use Belle's first 10 days against her now just because she's relaxing.

BB- she took a bath with Lola in B2, and both were naked

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

BB- she took a bath with Lola in B2, and both were naked

I have a great gif of that somewhere. She walked into the bathroom, saw Lola, and about 10 seconds later was naked and in the shower with her :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

I have a great gif of that somewhere. She walked into the bathroom, saw Lola, and about 10 seconds later was naked and in the shower with her :biggrin:

I would do the same :heart:

• Upvote 1