Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, wathou said:

seriously if their private life include having sex with old,fat,tiny dick but with money men. I'm beter off ... 

... normaly ... this parties have more than just three people take part.  .... Anyway, you should start to see not everything so nagativ. ... :)

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... normaly ... this parties have more than just three people take part.  .... Anyway, you should start to see not everything so nagativ. ... :)

if you want to see that there is Vh.tv a lot of group sex happening over there. But i'll pass not intersted in that, i'm a simple man, i just want to see some parties where the girls have fun between friends and where there is no old man sitting and trying to grab/kiss as many ass as he can ... 

• Upvote 2

Just now, wathou said:

if you want to see that there is Vh.tv a lot of group sex happening over there. But i'll pass not intersted in that, i'm a simple man, i just want to see some parties where the girls have fun between friends and where there is no old man sitting and trying to grab/kiss many ass as he can ... 

... actually ... i do not care what kind of life the residents have .... but ... a real part of is should take place in the apartment.

If everything real take place only outside and in the apartment everything is teasing or faked, it is kind of useless.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Looks like we will have another quiet night in B1...... :cry:

One other thing i taught i would never had to say xD :

i'd rather have a quiete night than having another night ruined by him. at least no false hope :)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

... actually ... i do not care what kind of life the residents have .... but ... a real part of is should take place in the apartment.

If everything real take place only outside and in the apartment everything is teasing or faked, it is kind of useless.

Once the nice weather arrives and they get into Spring and Summer the Girls presence inside the Apartment will likely become less. Then all you'll see of them is when they come home to Eat & Sleep.

• Upvote 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Once the nice weather arrives and they get into Spring and Summer the Girls presence inside the Apartment will likely become less. Then all you'll see of them is when they come home to Eat & Sleep.

Yup they do like the beach.

• Upvote 1