Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Once the nice weather arrives and they get into Spring and Summer the Girls presence inside the Apartment will likely become less. Then all you'll see of them is when they come home to Eat & Sleep.

Let wait and see 

Anyway,  I hope RLC will close at least on of the barcelona apartment to get a better ratio of open minded girls. ... :) .... Maybe, they could find a new place with room for 4 girls and close B1 and B2. :)

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, wathou said:

it looks like it's going to be more than a one day trip, a lot of kisses ... it's going to be a quiete week ( maybe )

... every day in barcelona is quiete. ... A dead apartment can not get even more dead. .. :)

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... every day in barcelona is quiete. ... A dead apartment can not get even more dead. .. :)

it's not the most glorious days of the barcelona's apts ( if you ask me) but it's far from being dead ... 

• Upvote 1

Just now, wathou said:

it's not the most glorious days of the barcelona's apts ( if you ask me) but it's far from being dead ... 

... ok .... i agree .... so ...  The barcelona apartments are comatose ... ;)

32 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That will depend on how long she has signed the Contract for. Not all girls sign for a 90 Period.

I am glad it only comes about every 28 days and period only lasts about 3-5 days :biggrin:

• Upvote 1