Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

I suppose we should have seen this coming with both Irma and Stella doing more intensive shopping trips. Irma was not surprising since she is scheduled to leave next week anyway but Stella has only done 37 days and Irma still has clothes in her wardrobe so perhaps it's just a few days until Irma's midweek final departure. It looked to me like Stella was delighted to be going somewhere but Irma was more subdued as they were into the hugs and kisses with the twins. Who knows, maybe Alex is taking then somewhere so he can have his final farewells with Irma off cam and the two of them can perform for him. "Private Dancer" comes to mind :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Let wait and see 

Anyway,  I hope RLC will close at least on of the barcelona apartment to get a better ratio of open minded girls. ... :) .... Maybe, they could find a new place with room for 4 girls and close B1 and B2. :)

Mrbox everyone who knows you ( or at least knows what your are talking about) knows that "open minded" means having sex with dude, so why don't you make your life easier and just writte " girls that bring their boyfriend" at least every new member could understand you. 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
42 minutes ago, happyone said:

Been gone awhile--so guess Lia got laid and took her real life out of the apartment  :dodgy: :my:bad

maybe- we will never know happyone:confused:

how are you doing, has been awhile- hope all is well

38 minutes ago, wathou said:

Mrbox everyone who knows you ( or at least knows what your are talking about) knows that "open minded" means having sex with dude, so why don't you make your life easier and just writte " girls that bring their boyfriend" at least every new member could understand you. 

This is not the case. ... Open minded in the contect of REAL LIFE CAM is to agree to have a part of the private life also in the apartment.

Yes, i would like to see sex, but sex is simple not enough. It should be real sex (or real masturbation). No teasing shows, no silly games, just a life in the apartment. 

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

she must have gone by a car.......

sure didn't take long- so let's see what is in store for us tonight- maybe something different- not holding my breath hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin: