Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Meh. Slander and libel are often hidden behind a thin veil of freedom of speech and  legitimate debate.

With these things, persons who voluntarily enter the public, must expect and live. This is how judges always see these things. And: speculation is by no means a slander!

24 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

With these things, persons who voluntarily enter the public, must expect and live. This is how judges always see these things. And: speculation is by no means a slander!

Something stated as if it is factual when no facts are available is not speculating. 

IMO. A person who does so repeatedly is only making themselves look like a fool.

• Upvote 2

vlk, Totally agree with you. We both have been on this board long enough to know the guessing and baseless speculation will always be present. For some posters not knowing what tenants do when they leave the apartments drives them nuts. I try to comment on what I see and hear in the apartments. Once the tenant steps out the door I have no way of knowing what they are doing.They could go to some job or wild party or sit in hallway or go to the library for all anyone knows.

50 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I am speculating that by deliberately insinuating things that put the girls in the worst light possible without any proof, you are a hateful and mean person. Pure speculation of course, completely normal, just using my freedom of speech.

:dodgy:

I think some of this is trolling the members. I read some posts last night concerning the looks of some of the tenants and then one asked where the fans of the tenants were trying to flame bait them. Instead of taking the bait they were ignored.     

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Something stated as if it is factual when no facts are available is not speculating. 

IMO. A person who does so repeatedly is only making themselves look like a fool.

The people who want to ban any criticism and speculation making themselves like a fool.

In other threats, this is strangely nowhere a problem, just here in B1 and B2 Threat.

Strangely obvious, right?

51 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

The people who want to ban any criticism and speculation making themselves like a fool.

In other threats, this is strangely nowhere a problem, just here in B1 and B2 Threat.

Strangely obvious, right?

In my opinion

Criticizing what the girls are doing in the apartment such the teasing or body painting is one thing. It's what is being seen on the cams in the apartment. Speculation on what they are doing outside the apartment is different and against the rules. The mods have been easy on that rule unless it gets out of hand. I have seen no one say that either one should be banned and why would they? It won't stop people from doing it any way.

Strangely obvious that some want to make the girls look as bad as possible? Yes.

• Upvote 4

I think this weekend will bee even slower than last weekend in b1&b2. Irma and Stella dissapeared (on a vacation). Belle and Angelina are not on speaking terms. The tripplets wasn't home untill nearly 7 this morning, now they're out again. The tripplets go out to party, that is normal, so I have nothing against that, I just would've wanted the girls to have some nice parties at home once in a while too. It is more suspicious what Irma, Belle and Stella do, they go out at late hours, but obviously not partying, when they return looking sober and not overly happy. Everyting we get to watch is some stupid shows where they bring Alex. I think Irma has turned b1&b2 into Alex' private playground.

• Upvote 4