Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's the point I was trying to make yesterday Ash, the fact that it is an intimate personal moment she's keeping to herself....She wasn't actually turning away all the time when she masturbated yesterday, but for me what she does makes it all the more genuine....and I love it...:heart:

... but ... RLC is about this private life moments. ... Replace the private life with teasing shows or hidding in this initmate moments from the camera is the opposite of what this page is all about. ... I know, Angelina is by far the most open minded girl in the current cast in barcelona. ... but ... This make it even more sad that she is hidding her face. With her, there was at least a hope of realism in this apartments. The other girls are a complete lost.  ... RLC need a cast of girls that agree to the idea of the project. ... When it was posible with other girls (e.g. Nicole, Elisa, ...), why should it not be posible with others. ...  It is a matter of good casting. It is time for a restart.

BTW, I do not expect to see lesbian orgies or daily sex events in barcelona (like they are present in VV). This would not be real at all and do not fit the girls (i guess). ... but ... There is no way that non of this girls have a sex life for month. ... So it is easy to see, that this part of their life is keep away form the apartment. ... Just teasing shows are not the deal RLC state to offer. It is about "The private life of other people life in 24/7.". ... If the girls do not agree to this, they are just an example of bad casting by RLC.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Benfold said:

You cannot reason with an insane man

Block him and do yourself and everyone else a favour

Sorry Ben...I usually bite my tongue...:sick:

I'm now bald by the way, with just tearing my hair out day after day....(I 'm not really...:biggrin:)

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

... but ... RLC is about this private life moments. ... Replace the private life with teasing shows or hidding in this initmate moments from the camera is the opposite of what this page is all about. ... I know, Angelina is by far the most open minded girl in the current cast in barcelona. ... but ... This make it even more sad that she is hidding her face. With her, there was at least a hope of realism in this apartments. The other girls are a complete lost.  ... RLC need a cast of girls that agree to the idea of the project. ... When it was posible with other girls (e.g. Nicole, Elisa, ...), why should it not be posible with others. ...  It is a matter of good casting. It is time for a restart.

BTW, I do not expect to see lesbian orgies or daily sex events in barcelona (like they are present in VV). This would not be real at all and do not fit the girls (i guess). ... but ... There is no way that non of this girls have a sex life for month. ... So it is easy to see, that this part of their life is keep away form the apartment. ... Just teasing shows are not the deal RLC state to offer. It is about "The private life of other people life in 24/7.". ... If the girls do not agree to this, they are just an example of bad casting by RLC.

I totally agree with you.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, MrBox said:

it do not make any sense .,.. even as sarcasm

I was going to try and explain but have decided not to dwell on the subject any more...for now...:sad:

I'm getting dizzy going round and round in circles...:sick:

Have a good day MrB...

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was going to try and explain but have decided not to dwell on the subject any more...for now...:sad:

I'm getting dizzy going round and round in circles...:sick:

Have a good day MrB...

ok ... have a nice day. ... :)

• Upvote 1