Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey you nailed it the other night almost to the minute when you said they would be home by 3 

Yes but I knew where they were going that night. Today they're likely at a nightclub, so it could be 5am, 7am or later! But the timekeeper Noldus is usually very close

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yes but I knew where they were going that night. Today they're likely at a nightclub, so it could be 5am, 7am or later! But the timekeeper Noldus is usually very close

I'm a little unsure if the clubs stay open until after  5 am Friday and Saturday

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

The root beer I'm talking about is at IGA and it has the same feeling as regular beer .It's made here in Québec by Baron inc.

They should Market it in Ontario.  I'll call my friend Justin Trudeau and see what he can do.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They should Market it in Ontario.  I'll call my friend Justin Trudeau and see what he can do.   :biggrin:

How can you tell of beer at this sight

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You give this to a girl who doesn't like beer but you don't tell her it has alcool in it.  But it has the same effect as beer.  I'll write to them to see if they can do it with spruce beer also.

• Upvote 1