Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Jessica did a wankin gesture and shook her head so he might go home with blueballs tonight!!

Didn't see that.  But the way she was selecting just the right under ware up stairs says she may not remain strong...lol

Oh and by the greeting he gave nora, they have some kind of background together.  Kiko sure is low key though.  Not that he ever was a strong entity.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Basta con mirar a ellos ... estos dos son vertiginoso sobre este individuo. No me sorprendería que los sufran tanto esta noche. chico de mierda está cocinando la cena para ellos FFS ... lol Amigo tiene su mierda juntos!

I have in my power information that can be contrasted, and it is what has made me put that comment. Without disrespecting anyone. Thing you do not have respect.
I hope that all the insults that you pour on me are eliminated, since they deserve nothing else.

6 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Jessica did a wankin gesture and shook her head so he might go home with blueballs tonight!!

Not everything in RLC is about sex. ... The girls have a very good time. ... I like it a lot. :)

5 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Especially with Nora and Kiko present!

I was hoping that he would visit Nora more often. Very nice to see him back so fast. .. :)