Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Hace 13 horas, Benfold dijo:

No Creo Que ella this familiarizado con el tipo de la noche anterior, se besaron en las mejillas (sin labios) de Cuando se fue, Que Es Un salto Gran párr Esto!

I hope to bring something to your information ... do not be surprised if there is more to it than it seems with Jess.
Things were not as "minor" as we thought we would see. The reasons I do not know. But let's wait for news (and I will not be spending much time)

23 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

De novia Nicole lo que se dijo llegó anoche y Nicole está con ella

This I say without animating to offend to you ... but would like to know because you have arrived at that deduction?
Nicole, she's been talking to a friend, no girlfriend. She, in fact, told the Spanish boy, on the first night they were talking about their ex-partners, and at no time did she say anything that she was with any other woman as a couple. So the word bride, in my humble opinion is wrong.
I bet Nicole was with a boy, and I would not go very far wrong in my appreciation. I can not say as far as I know. But I can assure you that Nicole does not have a girl.