Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I can not understand why there are always people give the other bad rating only because they do not live according to their moral setting. What is "deplorable" is simple only a matter of Jessica and maybe her BF, but not of us as viewers of a page like RLC. Live and let live. 

I am very glad for the openness the residents of B1 show. The last night events were most certainly one of the best moments of RLC. Exterm fun to watch. :) 

And again, Mr Box, chalk one up for a positive post. The only thing I would say is that it is shame this B1 line up isn't coinciding with a party girl line up at B2. Imagine Lola and her girls in competition. Lola sleeping with Polya or Anna with Belle and Stella or Caro in the other rooms and let them go head to head. Missed out Becca who has slept with Lola before but the important thing is that I get Belle in.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning!

Great show last night. Good to see jessica get a real orgasm ..
It seemed like Irma also appreciated the treatment of Rus.

Today is Wednesday and it should be something to get a show or party to top yesterday. But there are rumors that there will be body painting for tonight

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0926 Rus awake and up

I did wonder whether the girls might try to reward him now he's less tired but seems like he'll probably go.
I just want to sleep until Belle returns because last night was torture. Enjoyable torture yes but I felt the pain of not being able to view.

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

At least he wasn't thinking with the wrong head like all the other guys that pass through those Apartment Doors.

He makes a very nice impression, but he is certainly not the only decent guy who has visited or lived in this apartment.

A lot of the best moments (including the last night and the parties) of the barcelona apartments actually included the presence of guys. It is good to have guys there, because most of the girls actually like them. If the girls have fun, it is fun to watch. ... I really hope some of the people here will get over their guy phobia. The last night events were the best prove that this apartment works fine with guys or actually better as without them. 

11 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

the light shits!!!

schwitch on and off irda

That's why they purposely use Candles. It screws up the lighting from getting a perfect view. Depends on where the Candles are placed it can play havoc with the Night Vision.  I guess that's the hilarity that goes along and is included in the price of $45/Month.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I've seen hotter.       :biggrin:

The Goddess yesterday for instance, but (and I didn't see it at the time) the whole Megan, my first dildo experience was special because no-one saw Rebecca and Megan coming and in that light cumming thanks to Belle.

• Upvote 1

Morning guys. You won't have to put up with my early morning drivel today cos I've gotta pop out for a coupla hours. Just wanted to say one thing though before I go. I think this cast of girls in B1 are the most boring yet! Nothing ever happens! So get rid of them all!....:dodgy:

• Upvote 3

Just now, StnCld316 said:

That's why they purposely use Candles. It screws up the lighting from getting a perfect view. Depends on where the Candles are placed it can play havoc with the Night Vision.  I guess that's the hilarity that goes along and is included in the price of $45/Month.

I also dislike, if the girls start to use the candles too often. ... but ... If a lot of candles are placed (and they maybe also let some small lamps on in bigger rooms), the view actually works still acceptable.