Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Cuando Nora y Kiko cogida. Es como ver las noticias de ayer.

Look, those are the curious images that are rarely shared, and from my point of view they are more curious to see than a good penetration.
And I say, because they are rare to see.

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

Aún pensando que deberíamos deshacernos de Jessica ahora? :biggrin:

There will still be people who do not like Jessica, likewise there will be that she does not like Nicole,
Anyway, RLC, does what it wants, It does not expel the girls because we say it.

Didn't post yesterday because I really had to sleep (please be nice to me and don't do too much tonight girls, you are killing me :biggrin: ), but i enjoyed this night, thank you girls, and thank you dude (many people were mocking you for your little performance issues, but these things happen, and you massaged them like a champion).

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Y de nuevo, señor Caja, tiza uno para un borne positivo. La única cosa que diría es que es pena que este B1 alineación no está coincidiendo con una línea encima de la muchacha del partido en B2. Imagínese Lola y sus chicas en la competencia. Lola dormir con Polya o Anna con Belle y Stella o Caro en las otras habitaciones y dejarlos ir cabeza a cabeza. Perdido Becca que ha dormido con Lola antes, pero lo importante es que me sale en Belle.

For many people, it is my opinion that last night, if you separate it from everything we know and see, beyond 3 hours of sexual activity, it is more like a house in the Red Light district of Amsterdam ,,, For being very graphic.
I do not think that if fame, from now on, it spreads that the girls are going to fuck inside the house, girls that we all wish they would return, they would return. Including Belle.
Not because they have sex with guys. But if these relationships become public.
For example, a girl who makes money accompanying money men to dinner and dance, in very few cases wants to know. Because that hurts the image of the girls. We will agree or disagree, but we are so hypocrites.
How do you say. Of the countries where the woman is more repressed (I mean the area of the Persico Gulf), is one of the areas where more money is spent on bringing young women and in many cases with little head of the rest of the world.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

¡Buenos días!

Gran show de anoche. Es bueno ver jessica conseguir un orgasmo real ..
Parecía que Irma también apreció el tratamiento de Rus.

Hoy es miércoles y que debe ser algo para conseguir un espectáculo o parte en la parte superior de ayer. Pero hay rumores de que habrá pintura corporal para esta noche

Well, well ...-

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Él hace una impresión muy agradable, pero ciertamente no es el único tipo decente que ha visitado o vivido en este apartamento.

Una gran cantidad de los mejores momentos (incluyendo la última noche y las partes) de los apartamentos en Barcelona, en realidad incluye la presencia de chicos. Es bueno tener chicos allí, porque la mayoría de las chicas en realidad como ellos. Si las chicas se divierten, es divertido de ver. ... Realmente espero que algunas de las personas aquí será superar su fobia chico. Los últimos acontecimientos de la noche eran la mejor prueba que este departamento trabaja muy bien con los chicos o realmente mejor como sin ellos. 

From his words, it reminds me of a phrase made to me being very small when my father took me to see a chicken farm.
Funny, do you know that hens do not have roosters do not lay eggs?
I unlike you I do not think it is indispensable that there is a man so that the girls know how to have parties. Because in real life, the normal is the opposite. When the girls have parties, there are no men present.
When there are boys in front, normally, every girl searches for her cock, if so.

Hace 3 horas, kris66 dijo:

Usted se crio en el cinturón de la Biblia de ciruela EE.UU .. Extremistas y Miedo de Su Propia nudity..get Sobre ella tio!

I think you did not understand his words.
In fact, I was raised in a religious family, and I have great respect for religion. This is not a big problem for me to enjoy sex.
But as you say, raised in an atmosphere of love, because it presupposes that others have not?
What religion you know deep, do not talk about love, respect, family ...
The Bible speaks of our body being a temple to be looked after, but I think it does not understand those words ...
An example. You are given a Ferrari, the most expensive, most luxurious on the market.
But you do not care, you do not pass the reviews, you always carry it to the limit, in a short time, you will not have a car ...
For like everything in life,
This is not a moral teaching, it is what life has taught me.
All excesses are bad. And that everything in life is paid.

• Upvote 1