Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I've eventually caught up on last night's posts! It's quite amusing reading some of the posts when you know what happens later on, if a bit unfair. My girl Nicole got a fair bit of stick but as the evening progressed I hope 1 or 2 of you ate an extra large portion of humble pie with lashings of cream...:blush:

A few thoughts. I won't pick through the whole evening because there's just too much and you've all done it to death. There was that much going on that I was all over the place, and no doubt missed some key bits. I didn't follow Nora and Kiko at all cos the other stuff interested me much more

• I really enjoyed the massages, Jess especially because I happen to fancy the pants off her! Her climax was great, and real! Plus I nearly fell off my chair when I tuned in an Irma was bating with Mr Pinky on the chair, watching them..:biggrin:
    Jess's bating on the chair was very much like her cam shows with her panties on, but she'd already done her bit
    I was really pleased that Nicole just had a normal massage. It looked to me like he was given instructions were he could and couldn't go. Good girl :biggrin:
    How he never got a hard-on is beyond me though, especially with his fingers in, what I can imagine, was Jess's very wet pussy. and then when getting his cock rubbed and after in the shower. I didn't see any of that however....
  • B2 could have competed with B1 as all the girls were nearly naked or totally naked, as in Danaya's case, dancing drinking and having fun in Michelle's room. But Michelle is an enigma. The instant Karol tried to get Michelle's panties off she wouldn't let her. I think the night may have really kicked off then because I think Karol might well have followed suit. 
    I remember the same thing happening when Belle tried a while ago. I have a theory here, and it's probably a pile of shite, but I wonder if she's a bit embarrased by her meat flaps in front of the girls? I know it sounds ridiculous, especially the way she displays them to us and to her punters...:huh:
  • The highlight of the night though, for me, without a shadow of a doubt was Nicole and Miguel. You probably think there I go again cos I think the sun shine's out of Nicole's lovely arse. Most of the focus from you guys was on the massages, oh an afterthought, by the way, Nicole is shagging her BF next door
    It was much more than that in my eyes. 1st it was great to see they haven't split up. They looked like how a real couple smitten with each other should look They looked so at ease with each other and happy. As well as being drop dead gorgious her smile is something else. We haven't seen it much lately...
    Then the sex was great. She totally controlled the whole thing. You can understand why he would act like a rampant bull when She comes into the br, takes his tablet off him, smiles that smile, pushes him down, straddles him and gives him a flash of that fantastic pussy. He was trying to go 100 mile an hour but she calmed him down, Sat on his face, and that cock massage was something else.... just a couple of licks and it did the trick....for me it was a magical performance by my girl Nicole. I love her, even if some of you guys, and the girls, especially Nora. don't....
    Well done Nicole. I will always love you to bits...:heart:

You know what Michelle is like. I've seen her stop things with so many girls by refusing to get naked, backing off from touching, or even blocking other's nudity: Belle, Belle&Candy, Sia, Nicole (did you see when bare bottomed Nicole went to touch her panties she wagged her finger) and now Karol. Although she has got close with Nicole and they have touched quite a lot Michelle specifies the limits. Perhaps there's a a reason like I thought they might be with Jasmin, and she just won't go into anything that suggests she likes women, at least not on camera, but there is a clear pattern.

As for the rest you go on supporting your girl and enjoying the others. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I've eventually caught up on last night's posts! It's quite amusing reading some of the posts when you know what happens later on, if a bit unfair. My girl Nicole got a fair bit of stick but as the evening progressed I hope 1 or 2 of you ate an extra large portion of humble pie with lashings of cream...:blush:

A few thoughts. I won't pick through the whole evening because there's just too much and you've all done it to death. There was that much going on that I was all over the place, and no doubt missed some key bits. I didn't follow Nora and Kiko at all cos the other stuff interested me much more

•  
  • B2 could have competed with B1 as all the girls were nearly naked or totally naked, as in Danaya's case, dancing drinking and having fun in Michelle's room. But Michelle is an enigma. The instant Karol tried to get Michelle's panties off she wouldn't let her. I think the night may have really kicked off then because I think Karol might well have followed suit. 
    I remember the same thing happening when Belle tried a while ago. I have a theory here, and it's probably a pile of shite, but I wonder if she's a bit embarrased by her meat flaps in front of the girls? I know it sounds ridiculous, especially the way she displays them to us and to her punters...:huh:
  •  

Michelle has on several occasions said that she does not like to do something with other girls and that she likes cock. (See Michelle thread)
Danaya kissed her ass and pulled quickly away a few days ago.
I was surprised that she went so far in B1 Jan 4th which she did , but she was drunk.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Michelle has on several occasions said that she does not like to do something with other girls and that she likes cock. (See Michelle thread)
I was surprised that she went so far in B1 Jan 4th which she did , but she was drunk.

That makes perfect sense. I just wonder why Belle was like she was with her on that first night. I thought as Belle knows her better than anyone she may know something about Michelle's past but in Michelle's present, girls who want more can talk to the hand.
She did of course dry hump bare Belle and smack her bottom but on several occasions when Belle tried to drag her into something she refused. The funniest thing was when she got topless in B1 the first time but made sure she never faced Cam 2 and put her bra on behind a held up cushion. Of course the next time when she brought the boy, she did get topless.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think she did that in b1 just to impress her "friend" u could heard her calling him every 3 seconds if he wasn't looking at the girls, but yhea she was pretty hammered that night ^^ 

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

B2 could have competed with B1 as all the girls were nearly naked or totally naked, as in Danaya's case, dancing drinking and having fun in Michelle's room. But Michelle is an enigma. The instant Karol tried to get Michelle's panties off she wouldn't let her. I think the night may have really kicked off then because I think Karol might well have followed suit. 

Yhea michelle is an enigma xD but go look at my post in karol's topic, i think michelle is only there for the money and she will do the strict minimum to earn it ^^

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, wathou said:

Yhea michelle is an enigma xD but go look at my post in karol's topic, i think michelle is only there for the money and she will do the strict minimum to earn it ^^

.... a stricter minimum than Candy? All she did was have Belle rip her panties off and writhe naked on top of her for a couple of minutes ... wait can I swap with Candy?

• Upvote 2