Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Shit, well they'll just have to do I suppose. Beggars can't be choosers...:dodgy:

exactly

31 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I don't always agree with you, but ... I wholeheartedly agree on this one.

All the translations, and looking closely and with an open mind (no preconception about the girls) to what really happened in the 3 evenings (plus in the past with Nora) clearly shows that he was not a "customer", a "gigolo" or whatever. He is a relatively attractive and charismatic guy, if a bit older than the girls. Jessica having somewhat repressed her urges and focusing on work during her stay, and Irma beeing Irma, ie permanently horny, wanted him. They took the initiative, heated him up ... of course he followed, he is single and those girls are unbelievably hot, no one in his situation would have said no !

Then yesterday, he gave them a long and competent massage, and get them to orgasm with very skilled moves. The whole massages lasted 3 to 4 hours, the guy was just exhausted after all of this. I also suspect that he was really, really interested by Jessica - while he was certainly happy with all of Irma's attention, it was obvious for me that he clearly was smitten by Jess. Actually, he was so concentrated on Jess during the first massage that he actually realized that Irma was bating and had a movement of surprise like 3/4th into the massage, despite of the moans and vibrator noise, and on the other hand, during the second massage, he was often looking back and seeking Jessica's sight. Jessica held back to some extent - at no point she did touch his dick. I suspect he would have been instantly hard had he been alone and stroked by Jess.

Spot on...:cool:

15 minutes ago, MrBox said:

What?

To omit the most obvious solutions (e.g. distracted by cameras or tired due to a 3-4h massage marathon) and made up conclusions about diseases or his sexual orientation is clearly offensive.

OK...........sorry

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hope nobody walks through then, she'll be livid...:dodgy:

If you guys haven't already i would read the kitek translation in the welcome jessica section,kinda clears up what happened during the "LR fiasco"