Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, gelsgels6 said:

I love it...great quote.

hello gels- good to see your still around- hope all is good with you:biggrin:

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

hello gels- good to see your still around- hope all is good with you:biggrin:

Never left...just couldn't stand the crap going on in this forum...too many cranky children.  I'm  good...how is your world?

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67

Never left...just couldn't stand the crap going on in this forum...too many cranky children.  I'm  good...how is your world?

understand- my world is good, nothing major going on- just living each day as it comes

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

understand- my world is good, nothing major going on- just living each day as it comes

I get it.  I miss the days when this forum was a funny and light-hearted place.  Maybe it can happen again.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67

I get it.  I miss the days when this forum was a funny and light-hearted place.  Maybe it can happen again.

yes I remember those too- lots of fun, and maybe it will get back to those days

50 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Now Megan was above average more thanBelle.

Not once Belle had her make-up on. She uses several shades of a gold colour to make her cheeks look less puffy and the cheek bones more prominent. Once she has done that she is absolutely stunning. Yeah Megan is more naturally pretty with those big circular dark eyes on that circular face but like I said once Belle gets ready she will be the one they notice on the dance floor and Megan has had her nose fixed which you can tell by comparing pictures whereas Belle's nose is in a state of flux - there may be several theories about that and I have at least 3 myself.

In terms of body Megan was pretty perfect but then if I saw their arses side by side I bet I'd go for Belle's. But it is really Belle's incredible personality that attracts me. The way she can suddenly be energised by the slightest thing. I liked Megan as well.

9 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Remember the old days in chat, but I left that because I wasn't enjoying it any more.

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Remember the old days in chat, but I left that because I wasn't enjoying it any more.

Absolutely...this forum attracts a number of guys that bring a lot of negative energy.  If you think about it, this is supposed to be fun and exciting...naked girls...why all the drama.  Just enjoy, and share your excitement...Just Sayin'

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, mic351 said:

¿Por qué no podía simplemente anoche haber sido una noche donde las chicas quería divertirse? ¿Por qué todo tiene que ser planeado? Creo que las chicas lo tomamos como vino. No estaba a punto de entrar en los pantalones de Jess, porque ella está en su período. Él podría de tenía una oportunidad con Irma justo después de que ella se bajó pero estaba vacilante y perdió su oportunidad. En el momento en que incluso pensó en llegar a la obra con cualquiera de las chicas, que el barco había pasado. Si yo fuera él, por las bolas sería del tamaño de los frutos que hoy. Y con las chicas, que no era sudor de sus narices. Después de todo, se bajaron.   

Me parece que todos los que aquí quieren disecar la noche, minuto a minuto, y luego criticar a cada segundo y cada una de las chicas. Me han decepcionado a veces? Por supuesto. Yo he sido testigo de lo que considero un poco de sexo que era épica de tal manera que yo llamo mi esposa y nos vimos y tuvimos nuestro propio sexo épica? ¡Sí! Yo he utilizado el método del calcetín de Ben (Ben disculpas)? Por supuesto. Tengo una solución muy simple para aquellos que sólo parece que no puede ser satisfechos; no importa lo que sucede en lo que apartamento: usted cancela la membresía fricking; ir a Chaturbate, por algunas fichas y ver a las chicas o parejas allí. Por el amor de Dios, intenta limitar su miseria aquí. Es una decepción para el resto de nosotros que disfrutan de estas chicas ....

Allow me a little reflection that many times I have done to myself.
Because I keep reading something that makes me unhappy?
You can simply watch RLC and still be very happy, but see something that makes you sad or angry, why stay on that?
I like to say and talk, even with those who do not speak to me, but that does not matter to me. You should really value the words and opinions, (in many cases, those comments will be worth nothing to you). So, why give them courage, why be angry for nothing?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Absolutely...this forum attracts a number of guys that bring a lot of negative energy.  If you think about it, this is supposed to be fun and exciting...naked girls...why all the drama.  Just enjoy, and share your excitement...Just Sayin'

Well I hope my party pictures brought back memories. I've just realised that surely Lola's 3 months are up this week. Could she be the new girl although I can't imagine her not getting the big bed in B2 - she needs it. Of course they might be holding back for a joint Lola/Becca/Belle/Caro return.