Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Don't know but Irma certainly has a problem with her too now by the body language. As soon as Jessica arrived Irma shot down the stairs 

Never seen Irma like this! :angry:  At least Nora is acting like an adult and being sociable, and Nicole has realised this...

• Upvote 3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Never seen Irma like this! :angry:  At least Nora is acting like an adult and being sociable, and Nicole has realised this...

I expected the opposite to happen, Nora have the hump still and Irma be all friendly still. I was wrong so Irma can hold a grudge over something it seems. There is something a lot deeper to all this, we will only find out if one of our kind translators has heard something.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

I expected the opposite to happen, Nora have the hump still and Irma be all friendly still. I was wrong so Irma can hold a grudge over something it seems. There is something a lot deeper to all this, we will only find out if one of our kind translators has heard something.

They did, thanks Yury! And to confirm, Irma has no problem with Nicole, she was trying to calm the situation down:

The dispute was over the cake that Jessica cooked on Nora's birthday. Jessica has stated a claim to Nicole that she did not give 6 euros for the ingredients for the cake. Nicole says that the girls didn't tell her about it Jessica says that they forgot to tell Nicole about it. Nicole said that she bought a gift and gave it to Nora from herself, and Jessica and Irma gave the cake from themselves. Jessica says that Nicole was eating this cake. Nicole says that she ate only a little piece. Irma tries to stop the dispute and said that if Nicole does not want, she does not have to pay. (Later, before leaving the apartment, Jessica again approaches Nicole about these six euros).

• Upvote 5