Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That will keep them occupied for the next 2 Hours.

It's actually kind of interesting to see how they react to this film. I mean, it doesn't paint a very pretty picture of being a woman involved in the business of being sexy. Jessica seems to be enjoying the film. Nora's appears amused by it's goofiness (and probably Elizabeth Berkley's ludicrous overacting). Irma looks like the movie is causing her actual, literal pain.  Understandable, I think, this is a truly terrible flick.

Watching people watch Showgirls is, apparently, more entertaining than watching the movie itself.

Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 6.01.32 PM.png

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

B2 are suppose to be going clubbing tonight and I think Nicole might either join them or have dinner with Miguel. Her 3rd option was stay in B1 and have a fun evening with her best friends...:dodgy:

I didn't see her cos I've been away from here for a bit so I'll have to check how she looked. She usually askes me to give her the once over for approval before she goes out. Strangely I always approve...:blush:

Just checked on her before she went out. Smart but casual, not clubbing in Barca gear. Probably dinner with Miguel. Hope they come back to B1 and have sex on the rug while the girls are trying to catch the end Showgirls...:blush:

It was priceless the way she shot past Irma without a word. I think Irma looked at her expecting her to speak and she didn't. 'Have a nice evening Nicole' might have helped break the ice Irma, the so called Friendly Queen, She's taken Jess's side so might, at the moment, till it hopefully blows over, not indulge in too much friendly chat, if any, with Nicole when Jess is there, but there was only her and Nicole there and I think Nicole has made enough effort to talk to them today..:cry:

Anyway guys, i'll shut up about this issue now, sorry for keep bringing it up but it's so fucking annoying and pisses me off! :angry:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, chipjack said:

It's actually kind of interesting to see how they react to this film. I mean, it doesn't paint a very pretty picture of being a woman involved in the business of being sexy. Jessica seems to be enjoying the film. Nora's appears amused by it's goofiness (and probably Elizabeth Berkley's ludicrous overacting). Irma looks like the movie is causing her actual, literal pain.  Understandable, I think, this is a truly terrible flick.

Watching people watch Showgirls is, apparently, more entertaining than watching the movie itself.

Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 6.01.32 PM.png  0   431.23 kB

If I remember correctly there's sex scene in the pool that must be the worst sex scene in history! It makes Jess's cam shows looks like the #1 girl on Chaturbate! :biggrin:

• Upvote 1