Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Is this going to be another day of Nicole versus the world?:dodgy: Let me remind you that Nicole has never wanted to be in this apartment. She has wanted to go to B2 and be with her buddy Michelle from day one. That may have something to do with why she's been out of the apartment 80% of the time and most of her time in the apartment has been in her room or on the balcony. If things go as we've been told Nicole is going to get her wish this week. Except it'll Her and another friend instead of Michelle.

I'm sure some will think I just criticized poor little Nicole and will jump to her defense. Well don't you'll be wasting your time. I've just stated the facts as we know them. And I'm pretty much done with this thread till this bashing of all the girls dies down. 

Even if this apartment runs not perfectly, due to the struggling between Irma+Jessica vs Nicole, it is still fun to watch. I think, arguments are a part of REAL LIFE and even if it would be wrong to say I like the current situation, it is a good that the residents do not just pretend as if everything is in order. The current situation just shows another part of their personality (e.g. that Irma is able to ignore a roommate).

I also think, it is important to see that the girls are still the same people as before. There is no reason to dislike Irma, Jessica or Nicole just because they have an argument. It's still very nice to see them in the project and I still like to watch all of them (even if there are in different rooms). Maybe, it is time to look forward to the friend of Nicole. With the move out of Michelle and the move in of two girls B2 could gain urgently needed momentum. Perhaps everything is going back to fun in the short term.

BTW, Even with Nicole outside a lot, she is still a very active person in the project. Currently, she is still the girl i like to watch the most.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I am walking a bit in a territory with landmines by posting about the current B1 feud between the girls, because though I don't care much for Nora, I like all of the other girls, and I don't want people to think that I am hurting Jessica by defending Nicole, or hurting Nicole by defending Jessica. especially since i think that the wrongs are pretty much shared (Nicole can be inconsiderate, Jess can be petty at times).

4 people (plus the eventual boyfriends, there were 7 people during the massage nighty that sparked the tensions) is too much for an apartment this size (only one bathroom, etc...) unless people are already very good friend or family. For roommates who were strangers before, it requires both discipline (that Nicole lacks) and tolerance and patience (that Jess and Nora lack) to work in this situation, so it was a recipe for disaster anyway.

While the current mood sucks, at least, in an apartment where some elements are scripted or planned (like the body paintings), or suspected to be so, this is actually a slice of real life ....

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I think, arguments are a part of REAL LIFE and even if it would be wrong to say I like the current situation, it is a good that the residents do not just pretend as if everything is in order.

agreed, we almost made the same post at the same time::)

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I am walking a bit in a territory with landmines by posting about the current B1 feud between the girls, because though I don't care much for Nora, I like all of the other girls, and I don't want people to think that I am hurting Jessica by defending Nicole, or hurting Nicole by defending Jessica. especially since i think that the wrongs are pretty much shared (Nicole can be inconsiderate, Jess can be petty at times).

4 people (plus the eventual boyfriends, there were 7 people during the massage nighty that sparked the tensions) is too much for an apartment this size (only one bathroom, etc...) unless people are already very good friend or family. For roommates who were strangers before, it requires both discipline (that Nicole lacks) and tolerance and patience (that Jess and Nora lack) to work in this situation, so it was a recipe for disaster anyway.

While the current mood sucks, at least, in an apartment where some elements are scripted or planned (like the body paintings), or suspected to be so, this is actually a slice of real life ....

BANGIIIIII

Another  gud'un vlk. It's hard to swollow for me, seeing my girl out on a limb but she can handle it. I know she's no saint but I think she's got the rough end of the stick here. But having said that I'd much rather watch this real life drama unfold than all the scripted stuff...

Whatever the conflicts and other mess that has happened in B1. So it's actually amazingly wonderful to see Nora Irma and Jessica have all these nice moments together and that their energy is at the top level and you will find the beautiful things together. For as we have seen so like Nicole would rather be a little loner, and she can handle it when she first, did not have the same interests as these three lovely ladies has. So yes, I think myself that I might be a little too hard on precisely Nora guilt when she actually is as beautiful and nice girl like all the others in B1. So running on girls and enjoy more of the day. Love Peace and Happiness to all the lovely inside B1. ????

• Upvote 2