Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, rockinvidde said:

I hate to admit it but after several months of whatching these apt`s ivè come to the conclusion that barc apt1 and two is all about making as much money as possible out of our

poor empty wallets. Whithout showing to much skin exept for Nicole and a few others who can gladley be confident with the knowledge that they have satisfied our need to be vouyers!

In one way i`m glad i did pay for another month on the other hand i regret i did? But i will try to be as truthfull as i can and be neutral to what is happening in all the apt`s as i can.

If you were paying before, then nothing has changed except you're getting a better show now. Not really something to complain about!

• Upvote 1

Just now, yadevol said:

notice how karol nicol and jess are all huddled up and irma and danaya aren't

Yes they are, Dan had her arm around Irma!

Those two girls, I'm so happy to see them together, they're so gorgeous, it brings happy tears to my eyes!

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

managed home in time for the historic moment with Irma and Danaya;)

just like old times:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Yes they are, Dan had her arm around Irma!

Those two girls, I'm so happy to see them together, they're so gorgeous, it brings happy tears to my eyes!

me to Ben

Too busy on camcaps so I missed Jess standing up from the game and she's still far away. I don't think she's terribly pretty but she is very very sexy and her pussy and arse are gorgeous. 
Don't worry about me I have seen a lot of Jess and Nicole thanks to some very kind friends. I just wish I could stay awake at the moment.

1 minute ago, rockinvidde said:

Yes i don`t know what i`m talking about:angel:

What I meant was that I was already a premium subscriber, and it was boring. Now I am still a premium subscriber, and it isn't boring any more. It hasn't cost me any more money, as I would have paid anyway