Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to Nora ?  She was really quiet in the past and was doing the police in the appartment, now since she is back she is having lot of fun and seems a lot different from what she used to be in the past.  Not complaining I love the new Nora !!!

7 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I love Jessica;s body. Oh and just saw Nora go into Nicole's room to borrow her bluetooth speaker. No big deal but thought it was strange.

That's ok. She can do that cos its Nora! Now if the boot was on the other shoe...:confused:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Ahh yes of course, must be rough sometimes to be obligated to read some of the nonsense around here. 

Much better on a night like tonight though, when 99% of the comments are fun and positive, not hurling insults at the girls

• Upvote 4

I know the one person on here who is Nora's biggest fan,,STNCLD,,,he especially loves it when she brings her husband KIKO aroundroflmao.gif

2 minutes ago, Habs said:

What happened to Nora ?  She was really quiet in the past and was doing the police in the appartment, now since she is back she is having lot of fun and seems a lot different from what she used to be in the past.  Not complaining I love the new Nora !!!

• Upvote 2