Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, chipjack said:

Irma's showering by herself? Takes all the fun out of it.

No there is a big fuck yu from Nicole, she jumped in right after Irma got wet and is now there ignoring her.  She did it to stop them all showering together without her.

• Upvote 1

Shower time, now I guess.

A really good evening - must be in the top 5 in B1 (at least downstairs wise). I relly wish the party girls had done this. It is the first time I've seen it done properly - B2's spin the bottles have been rubbish - and I suggested it months ago. Because it is a game the girls go much further than dancing around. I know Belle (always have to mention her) would have kept her panties off and we would have sen a lot. Shame Michelle wasn't there but in some ways we could do without constant thinking about exactly what she's showing to the camera and need to be the centre of attention.
8.5/10 Girls.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

I know the one person on here who is Nora's biggest fan,,STNCLD,,,he especially loves it when she brings her husband KIKO aroundroflmao.gif

hey mikey did you go anywhere interesting for your vacation ??? did you go with your cousin again ?????