Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the only appeal to participating in a webcam show with Jessica or Michelle or whomever would be that you could chat directly with them, which isn't possible on RLC. I'm pretty sure that if you mentioned RLC in chat, though, you'd get instantly banned, either because they'd assume you're creepy/stalkery or because they don't want to lose their direct paying audience to RLC.

Anyway, MrBox is right about Jessica - she's acting on her webcam. I think she's a lot more fun to watch when she's just being herself. 

• Upvote 2

Well, I believe we can give Jessica a break, she has largely let her wild side shine these days, both in bad (the arguments between the girls, though they are painful to watch, are "real life"), and good ways (she was with Irma  one of the stars of these weeks evenings, both girls only and with Ruslan).

She is doing her "day" job, like many of thr girls, except that seeing her working involves having a nice body to look at instead of an empty room.

That been said, I am enjoyin today's show. The very minimalistic thong she is wearing means insane views at her litte hole, probably way way more than she intends to show (look at 15h35-15h40 ...) :biggrin:

Plus I have to admit I have a bit of a tongue fetish :blush:, so some part of the shows are pretty enjoyable for me regardless of the obvious acting.

That probably makes me an idiot in the eyes of some in the forum, but I prefer to be an aroused idiot than a bored clever guy :biggrin:

For those who are looking for the link ...

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/206-barcelona-apt-1-2-cam-girls/

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, timber said:

Pretty sure it's Nicole's. I think she's had it from the start. It's the one Jess keeps yelling at her to turn down.

Yes its Nicole's speaker she bought it and the box is still on the shelves.  

They are pretty decent those Sony extra Base speakers.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nack said:

Never thought that a camshow can be SFW and can put me to sleep..Someone please give her some tokens so that she can toss those panties away,grab a dildo and go hammer and tongs at her pussy.

:biggrin:

The funny thing is that you'll see nothing as long as there are people paying. ... With every token spend, her show will last longer and she will continue her fake show (fake smile, fake masturbation and never get lost her her panties).

The best would actually to ignore her show and wait for her to join the group in the LR. ... but ... I have already given up this hope. There will always be people waste money on this girl. ... :(

29 minutes ago, chipjack said:

I think the only appeal to participating in a webcam show with Jessica or Michelle or whomever would be that you could chat directly with them, which isn't possible on RLC. I'm pretty sure that if you mentioned RLC in chat, though, you'd get instantly banned, either because they'd assume you're creepy/stalkery or because they don't want to lose their direct paying audience to RLC.

Anyway, MrBox is right about Jessica - she's acting on her webcam. I think she's a lot more fun to watch when she's just being herself. 

There will always be people think they could have a connection with cam girls. Like a girl friend that need to be paid per minute. ... It is very sad.

5 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Well, I believe we can give Jessica a break, she has largely let her wild side shine these days, both in bad (the arguments between the girls, though they are painful to watch, are "real life"), and good ways (she was with Irma  one of the stars of these weeks evenings, both girls only and with Ruslan).

She is doing her "day" job, like many of thr girls, except that seeing her working involves having a nice body to look at instead of an empty room.

That been said, I am enjoyin today's show. The very minimalistic thong she is wearing means insane views at her litte hole, probably way way more than she intends to show (look at 15h35-15h40 ...) :biggrin:

Plus I have to admit I have a bit of a tongue fetish :blush:, so some part of the shows are pretty enjoyable for me regardless of the obvious acting.

That probably makes me an idiot in the eyes of some in the forum, but I prefer to be an aroused idiot than a bored clever guy :biggrin:

I understand what you're saying. But we have people in here that would rather see an empty apartment. I don't understand the thinking on that but it is true.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I understand what you're saying. But we have people in here that would rather see an empty apartment. I don't understand the thinking on that but it is true.

I belong to this group. ... Cam shows destroy the idea behing a page like RLC, because fake is the opposite of real.

Sure, an empty room is not as good as an room with something is going on for real, but if there is a choice between a room without any real life and an partly empty room we should always go for the reality. ... This page is about REAL LIFE. .... There is no value in the fake personality she need to play to lure people into waste there money on her show. Cam shows kill the idea of RLC. It is that simple. 

Our Friends at VHTV understand the value of the CamCaps forum and what it's members can provide for them, They encourage you to post pictures and videos for the promotional value it brings their site.

They are currently working with the premium members of CamCaps with this incredible promotion, I would ask that please give them a try and encourage you to provide them with the feedback they are asking for from our membership.

Thanks