Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

6 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Finally Nicole had an orgasm with the help of the vibrator and Miguel. She was so happy she kissed the vibrator and had a wonderful smile on her face. Hugged Miguel for 10 minutes. And made sure she did not squirt as she felt the bed a number of times. I never did see him cum unless he came inside her. Even after the orgasm she still could not get to sleep.

They are a nice couple. .. :) ... There are a lot of people in this forum that prefere girl/girl action even if the girls are hetero. ... but ... I prefere, when the girls actually have fun and this is simply more likely within a real relation. 

I also like to see that Nicole know what she wants. Basicaly do to the same idea. I like to see when the girls have fun. ... ;) ... It is very nice to have Nicole in the cast. I think, it will be even better when she has moved into B2, because she is not treated fairly from the other girls in B1.

16 minutes ago, chipjack said:

Looks like Miguel is tapping that again. Nicole's barely awake, but she's cooperating. Morning sex is awesome, but you gotta let a girl pee and brush her teeth first.

The contrast could not be greater. Nicole is having something real. Jessica has her cam show. Everthing just a few meters apart. .. At least I will always prefere the real event over the fake one. .. :)

• Upvote 4

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Finally Nicole had an orgasm with the help of the vibrator and Miguel. She was so happy she kissed the vibrator and had a wonderful smile on her face. Hugged Miguel for 10 minutes. And made sure she did not squirt as she felt the bed a number of times. I never did see him cum unless he came inside her. Even after the orgasm she still could not get to sleep.

He didn't....but I did..:blush:

12 minutes ago, adlg499 said:

I hadn't sleep that much last night... I wasn't there in her first nights in december, but I have to say last night was awesome!! I can't believe he used her dildo on her...

Nicole raises up RLC to another level

Nicole raises Barcelona to another level maybe ... I think the couples got there years ago.

And then again when she's dildoed 5 other girls and been dildoed herself I'll buy that :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, adlg499 said:

I hadn't sleep that much last night... I wasn't there in her first nights in december, but I have to say last night was awesome!! I can't believe he used her dildo on her...

Nicole raises up RLC to another level

Nicole showed him this tool just after she has bought it. ... It seems she is very open in general and not only to the cameras. ... I like this very much. ... This combination of sympathetic, active, good looking and open minded it what make her outstanding. Most of the time at least one of this attributs is missing. ... A very nice person and finally a perfect cast in barcelona. :)

BTW, There are a lot of couples on RLC that are equal open or even more open. The difference seems so great, as in barcelona a lot of the girls do not even masturbate openly (or for real).

• Upvote 1

Well guys I thought last nice was going to be a quiet one. I couldn't have been more wrong! I hate the 3 against situation in B1 but I must say all 4 girls were stars last night...

I still say the only real event was Nicole and Miguel, which again I loved but the thing that blew me away, fake as it was, was the pussy show by Jess on her bed for some very lucky person, unless it was for her! ....Wow Jess, that was unreal :biggrin:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Well guys I thought last nice was going to be a quiet one. I couldn't have been more wrong! I hate the 3 against situation in B1 but I must say all 4 girls were stars last night...

I still say the only real event was Nicole and Miguel, which again I loved but the thing that blew me away, fake as it was, was the pussy show by Jess on her bed for some very lucky person, unless it was for her! ....Wow Jess, that was unreal :biggrin:

Hey people say Jess's show was for me :cool:

• Upvote 2