Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, adlg499 said:

The Goddess might be Irma right?

The Goddess is Leora, the woman whose nudity built the RLC empire, but despite Nora running and ruling Barca for years, Irma rebuilt Barcelona in her image. Irma does not need a name, she is IRMA!

In contests to vote for the most popular girl in RLC, it is just a straight fight between The Goddess and Irma - they are so far ahead it's not worth the others standing.

Miguel & Nicole having a good time. Now, A little kick box training. ... :) ... but ... That they do this only in her room, show very good how far the effect of the bullying has already limited Nicole. :(

It was very equal to the situation were he has his guitar with him at this place. 

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Miguel & Nicole having a good time. Now, A little kick box training. ... :) ... but ... That they do this only in her room, show very good how far the effect of the bullying has already limited Nicole. :(

It was very equal to the situation were he has his guitar with him at this place. 

I did mention I thought Nicole would be a tough fighter and perhaps she is.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

If this is indeed only a 1 month stay by Nora then she was certainly asked back to get things going and on course for the near future. It does make me wonder if she will be asked back more regular in the future for these short stints 

My feeling is not. I think this was for Replay so unless they need someone to promote Barcelona 3 either by being the first guest or by ensuring B1 girls go over there to party then she's probably done. Of course she might always get a couples apartment with Kiko.

• Upvote 1