Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

i think noone has exploited Barca apartments better than K&K....they fooled everyone (including RLC) with their on camera chemistry and fun....so much so that they got a longterm contract and apartment....now they both live there as if they dont even know each other...they hardly talk....

I know there are many K&K fans...but thanks to Irma...and even someone like Nora (and other girls)...for atleast making an effort to have some genuine fun...

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Anna or Caroline would be a good fit with the present cast.

yes...i think Irma is not as sexually aggressive towards females as she was before..now she is also looking for more aggressive approach from other girls before showing her talent...in the present scenario i only expect Michelle to do it...she is also stuck in the wrong company....Anna or Caro are ideal..but they have to be in the same apartment atleast...but someone said Anna is in Dubai...making money...

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

yes...i think Irma is not as sexually aggressive towards females as she was before..now she is also looking for more aggressive approach from other girls before showing her talent...in the present scenario i only expect Michelle to do it...she is also stuck in the wrong company....Anna or Caro are ideal..but they have to be in the same apartment atleast...but someone said Anna is in Dubai...making money...

Michelle is decidedly not into girl-girl stuff. She's made that clear a bunch of times. I think Karol would be the best bet for that, but I'm not sure that Irma has any interest in going beyond teasing.

Also, they're really going to bed at 10 PM? Exciting.

Just now, timber said:

Michelle is decidedly not into girl-girl stuff. She's made that clear a bunch of times. I think Karol would be the best bet for that, but I'm not sure that Irma has any interest in going beyond teasing.

hmmm...well that is strange if you really heard her say that...because she is the only one who gave tongue kiss to Irma twice....so much so that irma even mentioned that to Jess and Nora on her return to B1...Michelle seems like Belle at start...

Belle was shy of girl girl stuff...esp when Anna flirted with her initially...i remember she stayed in the TV lounge everynight and waited for Anna to sleep before she went to their room..ofcourse Beardo with his magic pills changed everything....

the plans really changed...Nora took irma with her in their bedroom...they were supposed to pull something off...but somehow she is tired...even jess left them alone...but now Irma is back down...lets see...night is still left...