Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL it's just me Legrand,  it's not like you don't see them damn near every minute of every waking hour!!   If you are enjoying it,  I don't have a problem with it.   The fact is, these girls have a hollywood imagination.......they have come up with all they know to do and now the watching members are seeing the re-run/replay phase!!

I only see them when she's downstairs,

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

To me it looks like a start. Left alone together might have worked. Just want to see them maybe share a joke now...:blush:

i want a catfight...LOL...the K&K fight happened looooong time back in B1.....

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Looks like Nicole wants to explain but Jess is avoiding eye contact and speaks louder than Nicole,  All is not resolved yet in my mind,

Same here but things must be looking up when it was a joint effort to load the dishwasher! I think the 3 of them actually shared a joke there also....We can but hope....:blush:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Same here but things must be looking up when it was a joint effort to load the dishwasher! I think the 3 of them actually shared a joke there also....We can but hope....:blush:

yeah they probably joked how it took 3 of them to make it work :=P

• Upvote 3