Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

Jess and Irma are at one end of the table and Nicole at the other-all eating--is this the Last Supper before Nicole is cast out?

Yeh. Sadly looks like the last night in both apartments will be a damp squib....

That's sad for the girls who are leaving...:cry:

When is Nicole going to start packing...

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I do hope one of my friends got it then. Come back soon Belle, I need to go Premium again.

I wonder if Nicole might get her megaphone out and shout down the table to Jess, 'show me how to wash the bath out bending over like that Jess mate so I can do it like that for all my fans in that nice bathroom in B2. What are the chances of that?...:dodgy:

No, didn't think so...:cry:

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I do hope one of my friends got it then. Come back soon Belle, I need to go Premium again.

That's OK, Mr. Siberian Hamster. You need a warm-weather vacation in Barcelona, any way.

We'll miss you, but if we get any more woodland creatures, fat cats and dogs hanging out in Leora's apartment, it will start looking like Maya's place.

But I agree Belle would not be a bad returnee for RLC to consider.

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

That's OK, Mr. Siberian Hamster. You need a warm-weather vacation in Barcelona, any way.

We'll miss you, but if we get any more woodland creatures, fat cats and dogs hanging out in Leora's apartment, it will start looking like Maya's place.

But I agree Belle would not be a bad returnee for RLC to consider.

When The Goddess is out of the GR I use the Apple to watch Barcelona but don't tell her. Eva's too stupid to find me.