Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

oui, cela serait mieux que ce spectacle trash et vulgaire!!! c'est mon avis!!!

Yes, that would be better than this show trash and vulgar! it's my opinion!!!:cool:

You are of course welcome to your opinion, but maybe RLC is not the right website for you!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I enjoyed the stills I saw from "B2's Got Talent" but it did slow down after that when it became Blurry McFreezeFace which was hardly an improvement on Freezy McFreezeFace. Did I see Nora like Irma's pussy from behind or was it vice versa?

Irma licked Nora from behind. I actually agree with you about the light tonight, this is the first time that I have experienced such a drop in framerate when the lights dimmed. Cam 1 stayed OK though

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

yes, it would be better than this trash and vulgar spectacle !!! it's my opinion!!!

Yes, that would be better than this show trash and vulgar! it's my opinion!!!:cool:

corbo- I respect your opinion, but if you want to see trash & vulgar go to C & S apt- that is the epitome of trash & vulgar- just saying