Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

cette date est mémorable pour rlc!!! le retour d'une des plus ancienne participante, qui a recrutée presque toute les filles de barca1 et 2 réunis!!!!j'étais sûr que la reine reviendrait un jour, en espérant qu'elle ne commette pas une erreur, car Barcelone est sa ville, et rlc commence à être connu!!!!bon retour nora, tourne le dos aux critiques et tout ira bien!!!!:heart:::)

This date is memorable for rlc !!! The return of one of the oldest participant, who recruited almost all the girls of barca1 and 2 together !!!!
I was sure the queen would come back one day, hoping that she would not make a mistake, because Barcelona is her city, and rlc is beginning to be known !!!!
Good return nora, turns back to critics and everything will be fine !!!!:heart:::)

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Same here DES, the fact she is only in this apartment a month tells me she is not here as the boss of the house this time

I am not sure this is true. We have had only speculation about her role since she left. I wonder more why she is here now? The only person they could find to live there? Get the apartment moving in a different direction? She split with Kiko and needed an apartment? Fallen on hard times and needs the money? Visa issues and needs a job? More questions than answers.

A message from the Admin explaining what has happened to cause the slowness in CC:

As you may have seen in one of my previous posts we moved the site to a new dedicated sever. This was supposed to be faster, and provide significantly more storage space. However, as you have likely noticed the site is now much slower and sometimes it doesn't respond at all. I was assured by our hosting company that this server is top of the line and the best that they have to offer, but it obviously isn't enough. To remedy this issue I have purchased a new hosting plan with a different host, and I am exploring some other options. I want to sincerely apologize for the slowness and I hope to have everything back to normal in the next week.

- A 

• Upvote 8