Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, sigfried said:

irma embargo, toma un montón de baños, al igual que la mayoría de las chicas, no hay sexo comprar absolutamente limpio.

If she has noticed, Irma, her arms were folded and her knees bent, Karol tried a couple of times, with her gestures that Irma would abandon that position, which she has not done ...
I am not a wise man in body language, and less in women's language ... but he will be with me, which means that the bathroom would not go by other ways.

18 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It baffles me that Alcohol and cigarettes are legal, whilst weed and MDMA are illegal (in most places anyway.) Booze and fags are infinitely more dangerous

Governments collect billions in taxes from those two products.  They will never stop the sale of either..  They are trying to legalize Marijuana but the Silver Haired Boys Club in the Senate won't allow it.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Governments collect billions in taxes from those two products.  They will never stop the sale of either..  They are trying to legalize Marijuana but the Silver Haired Boys Club in the Senate won't allow it.

Yes they're terrified of that plant which grows naturally and makes people giggle and feel a bit hungry. Horrifying!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

así el partido fue entretenido y algo de lo divertido a la hora de, pero todo era bueno

To say that the party was not entertaining would be to miss the truth on my part ...
But it bothered me a lot that they decided to go as far as possible from the cameras. And I do not understand, as most of you do not seem to mind,
And the ceiling lamp, so that there was illumination in the corner, besides being a ridiculous solution and out of all contesto ... was the straw that filled the glass of my patience.

• Upvote 3