Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Karol has previously said that she thinks it's cozy in B1
I wonder if she moves over?

The question is certainly about who she prefers, Danaya or Irma ..

the question is where rlc thinks they will make the most money at which apartment shes in

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not reading any of the 40 something pages that got posted tonight.   All I want to know is a summary of what happened and why is there so many pages created about tonight!

last night was great, a lot of dancing/teasing/kissing/pussy teasing ^^ it didn't end into a lesbian orgy but it was amazing non the less :) unfortunatly danaya left before the end for god knows what reason. Anyway i hope they'll do more of those sexy party in the future, and in b2 would be great (cams are closer ^^').

Btw since i didn't had a good look of estelle last night since b1 was the show of the night ^^ i watched her on the replay and she has nice tatoos, she seem nice and likes to party but she got a butterface ^^'

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

that's what last night was all about trying to get more to pay to see what going on up stairs

i don't know maybe ? but the girls seemed to had genuinely some fun and it seemed real to me but we can't know for sure ^^