Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If I know Danaya, she doesn't play that way.  She (Danaya), probably just got tired of all the senseless BS and decided she was ready to get home.   I think everything will be good between her and Karol!!!

Possibly she

a) wasn't drunk out her head like Irma and Nora

b) had had enough of all that screaming by the 3 B1 girls

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

A very entertaining night all round I thought even if it was a bit light on actual sex, the excellent dance routines by Nora, Irma and Jess and Irma just being Irma with her totally outrageous behaviour made it an amusing evening. Yes Irma showed off her puss as she does so often does without much persuasion even though she is on her period but then only Irma could do that and get away it while keeping it all lightly humoured and Nora bending over backwards (literally) to expose her wholesome lips. For all the entertainment though, watching the proceedings in real time, I had the feeling that the b-1 girls were doing everything to entertain Dayana and Karol then after Dayana went home it was if Irma and Nora were trying to seduce Karol even though Jess was doing a Belle in cam blocking on cam #1 but looking back, it was probably all part of the act since as we now know it was never the case but excellent entertainment all the same. It keeps you hooked to the screen with the hopes of will they  - won't they?? Then this morning with Nora showing Irma and Karol her pink Roger Rabbit makes you think again; is this more hope for the future? 

I take my hat to off to you Nora and Irma for an excellent evening and wonder what the next episode will bring. :cool:

LOL I'm not rising to that Belle comment ...

• Upvote 1

She's either got a cold and needs to blow her nose, or she crying...:huh:

She looks upset to me. Look she hasn't been in my good books recently, but I still love pixie Jess and hate to see her upset. I hate to see any of the girls upset to be honest...:cry:

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, bud2966 said:

that's what last night was all about trying to get more to pay to see what going on up stairs

That's what you get with Nora - eyes on the ball - although by the end of it really anything could have happened downstairs especially if they had moved that sofa back earlier but it made a change from the upstairs shows for Replay. Just a damn shame with the freezing, lagging and blurring it was almost impossible for me to watch.