Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Did Estelle get introduced to D&K? I know all of them were in and out so I may have missed it. 

I don't know it was UM, and this was the first time I saw Karol and Estelle together.. They just looked at each other ..... not a word.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Noldus said:

I don't know it was UM, and this was the first time I saw Karol and Estelle together.. They just looked at each other ..... not a word.

Thanks. Guess I should have put that in the other thread.. Forgot where I was.:blush:

35 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

European people have a different outlook on nudity and sex then Weatern people do. With the money they are getting they probably feel they are doing better. I do not begrudge these girls anything they do. We do not know what kind of life they come from.

Do you mean Eastern European people but really these are far from an homogenous group any more thaan you would say Western Europeans (Dutch, German, English, French, Spanish, Italian) would have any general view on sex. Yes there are differing views in different states in the US but differences between states are much less than those between countries.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I started a poll in the poll section, pls vote now..................

Maybe if we use that thread for nominations and then I could set up a proper multiple question poll based on the nominations.

• Upvote 1

I still surprised that the people in the forum, continue without putting the cry in the sky because the girls are placed so far from the cameras.
When they could perfectly sit on the couch. But because they do not, because they really do not feel like it.