Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Zinc said:

Massage night...hope Nora cheats on Kiko

that will never happen Zinc- all three of them a good friends

with that said- do you have a Plan B ????????

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

that will never happen Zinc- all three of them a good friends

with that said- do you have a Plan B ????????

u never know with Nora....she treats this all in a very business like way...and her relation with Kiko is awkward..two times that they have had sex here...it looked more like a client/prostitute relation...Nora was waiting underdressed in her room with music on...he came and without conversation they started fucking...so i think they are just swingers really

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Once was enough...let another girl get her off this time

... why are you people always want to see hetero girls making out ... ?

... and why is the presence of boys in this apartment annoying you ... ?

Maybe, today nothing will happen. Maybe they have a very nice night.  ... This guy is maybe the best guest this apartment ever had. ... At least I like that he is back for a vistit and i also hope that the girls will have some fun again. :)

• Upvote 4

Oh no, Rus is back, the evening when the girls would have automagically turned into lesbians. Whatever happens now in this appartment is denying us a full night of sapphic orgies :rolleyes: !

You are breaking my fantasy, dude, go away !!!!

/sarcasm

Well might be an interesting evening :cool:

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Zinc said:

u never know with Nora....she treats this all in a very business like way...and her relation with Kiko is awkward..two times that they have had sex here...it looked more like a client/prostitute relation...Nora was waiting underdressed in her room with music on...he came and without conversation they started fucking...so i think they are just swingers really

kiko & nora have been together for many years, and some say they are married- last night was nothing new for them- has happen before