Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

kiko & nora have been together for many years, and some say they are married- last night was nothing new for them- has happen before

yeah but now it seems different...plus she is in an awkward profession...if he puts restrictions on her...then dont know how will she earn her money...

Because that's what i like fuckwit...there are thirteen other apartments and a whole bunch more on two other sites where you can see some guy porking a girl.  Hell, that idiot lev was just at it an hour ago.  I want to throw up every time i see him.  Same for many of the other guys on here.  I don't get off on masturbation or looking at guys.  That's my choice.  As usual a guy has entered this apartment and the mood has gone somber and uncomfortable.  Then they will go upstairs and he will have a shower with Irma and or Jes and the massage them i guess.  During that time they will lay on their fronts where they will be mostly hidden because some hairy ass will be in the way. Or they will sit in the corner and masturbate.

Sorry but it doesn't work for me 

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Zinc said:

yeah but now it seems different...plus she is in an awkward profession...if he puts restrictions on her...then dont know how will she earn her money...

she will go back to DJing in a night club

8 minutes ago, Zinc said:

u never know with Nora....she treats this all in a very business like way...and her relation with Kiko is awkward..two times that they have had sex here...it looked more like a client/prostitute relation...Nora was waiting underdressed in her room with music on...he came and without conversation they started fucking...so i think they are just swingers really

I'm going to assume by the number of your posts that you haven't been here a long time and therefore don't really know about Nora and Kiko, but they've had their own apartment for about 2 years before the Barca apartments ever existed. They've been together a VERY long time and have not once ever touched or even looked at another person, at least while they were on cam, and have been very intimate and romantic towards each other throughout the years.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm going to assume by the number of your posts that you haven't been here a long time and therefore don't really know about Nora and Kiko, but they've had their own apartment for about 2 years before the Barca apartments ever existed. They've been together a VERY long time and have not once ever touched or even looked at another person, at least while they were on cam, and have been very intimate and romantic towards each other throughout the years.

Mmmk.  There you go.  I believe ya.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Dude, i have been here for two years...and have seen them in their old apartment....but at the end of the day...this is an awkward business...at the end of the day they are earning money by having sex on cam or letting her live her life in front of strangers on cam...which includes bating, bathing and what not...so i dont really think normal couple rules apply here...plus someone said...she used to have a ring before which is not there anymore...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, beaver67 said:
8 minutes ago, Zinc said:

u never know with Nora....she treats this all in a very business like way...and her relation with Kiko is awkward..two times that they have had sex here...it looked more like a client/prostitute relation...Nora was waiting underdressed in her room with music on...he came and without conversation they started fucking...so i think they are just swingers really

kiko & nora have been together for many years, and some say they are married- last night was nothing new for them- has happen before

... here you can see how this forum works most of the time. ... Why is there always at least one person have no issue with this out of nothing assumptions in the area of prostitution?

Even Kiko (the husband or at least BF of Nora) is put into this corner. ... Guys and girls have sex, especially but not exclusively when there are in a relationship. Most of the time, nobody of the two pays for it. ... :)

• Upvote 1