Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

¡Espera por ti! La última vez que este tipo vino, tu chica se masajeó desnuda delante de él, él puso sus dedos en su coño y lo masturbó delante de su novia! Luego tomaron una ducha o tu chica se lavó el culo, mientras que otra zorra estaba tratando de hacer que se curva, al inmolarse en la ducha !!! Paso en el hecho de que "su chica" masturbarse delante de él E delante de las chicas presentes en la sala! Tu chica es una perra que ya se llevó el dedo del caballero, el fondo de su coño !!!! Mientras ella juega con su pelo, creo que no tiene nada que hacer, ya que sus dedos todavía oler su coño y la de irma !!!!

If you're so clear, I think people will be offended ... even if you're more right than a saint.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

Wait for you! The last time this guy came, your girl was massaged naked in front of him, he put his fingers in her pussy and masturbated him in front of his girlfriend! Then they took a shower or your girl washed her ass, while another slut was trying to make him bend, to blow himself up in the shower !!! I pass on the fact that "your girl" masturbate before him e in front of the girls present in the room! Your girl is a bitch who already took the finger of the gentleman, deep in her pussy !!!! While she plays with her hair, I think he has nothing to do, since his fingers still smell his pussy and that of irma !!!!

And you too also missed the Joke. 

il y a 8 minutes, chipjack a dit :

Je voudrais certains médicaments peu importe que vous prenez, s'il vous plaît?

pas de médicaments, simplement du bon sens et de l'observation l'ami!!!

le gars a t-il masturbé jess la dernière fois?

le gars a t-il masturbé irma la dernière fois?

le gars a t-il prit une douche avec jess et irma la dernière fois?

irma n'a t-elle pas tout fait pour le faire bander la dernière fois?

jess ne lui lavait pas le corps et la queue la dernière fois?

si le gars avait pu bander, aurait-il sauter irma, ou jess, ou les deux?

pensez-vous que ces salopes lui auraient dit "non", après avoir fait tant d'efforts pour le faire bander??

ne répondez pas, ce n'est pas la peine!!!!:sleepy:

No medication, just common sense and observation friend !!!

Did the guy masturbate jess the last time?

Did the guy masturbate irma the last time?

Did the guy take a shower with jess and irma the last time?

Did not she do everything she could to make him bend the last time?

Jess did not wash her body and tail the last time?

If the guy had been able to bend, would he jump irma, or jess, or both?

Do you think these sluts would have said "no", after making so much effort to make him bend ??

Do not answer, it's not worth it !!!!:sleepy:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

What do you mean, it's real? Who are not people? If they are,
That this is written ... well yes ... I say it.

Damn that translated terrible.  The point being this is a job and we are the customers.  They got a lot of airtime to fill.  

so anyone got any ideas where Irma and danaya both went by themselves at midnight not dressed up at all and everyone else in the two apts either masterbated or is with someone but them two,and don't give me no shit they are not gay at all Irma was rubbing noras pussy the other night I tell you what if I rubbed some guys dick you would have no problem calling me gay but if these girls do it its just fun ,oh ok right

• Upvote 2