Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Tomorrow when these images appear, she will also cry, because the husband mosquitoes with her?

"mosquitoes with her?" I'm normally pretty good at figuring these things out, but honestly, this one's got me stumped.

In any event, this is what's been missing with Jessica and Russ. They've flirted, they've played sexy games with Irma, but this is actual intimacy. I'm pretty sure this is what Jessica's been looking for.

Just now, chipjack said:

"mosquitoes with her?" I'm normally pretty good at figuring these things out, but honestly, this one's got me stumped.

In any event, this is what's been missing with Jessica and Russ. They've flirted, they've played sexy games with Irma, but this is actual intimacy. I'm pretty sure this is what Jessica's been looking for.

I think it's kinda like kneeling or sticking it in her face.  

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

¿Dónde?

No he visto nada de esta noche realmente pero ahora todo lo que vea el brazo de Rus en torno a Jess. No creo que vamos a ver nada más.

I do not know you, but I do see this, I do not think I would like to see much more, If I consider that I do not know the work of my wife ,,, This is the translation for a client?

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Where?

I haven't seen anything of tonight really but now all I see Rus's arm around Jess. I don't believe that we're going to see anything more.

probably right but its no coincidence that Irma goes out and Nora goes up with Kiko to leave them alone

• Upvote 1