Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Kiko always wore one pink sock most times. Maybe she trying to have her Carpet Match the Sock.  :biggrin:

Yea i remember that...Maybe we found out where the other pink sock went to.                                                                                                                                                 We'll have to start calling nora 'Pinkey' Pit Bull !     

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, chipjack said:

Salir con una chica es divertido. Ver a alguien fecha demás una chica es aburrido. Un montón de hablar y ver películas y decidir dónde comer la cena. Esta es la vida, vortios.

It's boring ... and sorry, respect for you is real life. For me it's just a show and they ... I think we all know what they are. Without having to disrespect anyone.

Just now, Houlii said:

Me sentaría a hablar con Jess toda la noche. Creo que está entre las mujeres más atractivas en este sitio ..

You for a good amount, you can have a girl that listens to you all night, if you want ... yes, the conversation is going to turn out a little expensive.