Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

51 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This has happened before - some horseplay involving Ilona I think. Did anyone see Nora falling off her chair yesterday?

Yes that was when Layla slipped and narrowly missed cracking her head on the bath. 

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes that was when Layla slipped and narrowly missed cracking her head on the bath. 

Last I knew when they made Bathtubs they were either designed for Bathing or Showering. Any other activity such as Horseplay sometimes has consequences. Play at your own Risk.

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I think most might have been distracted by Michelle massaging Nicole's chunky naked arse on the sofa to notice what happened behind them but yes someone sat down next to her and she started to go and couldn't do anything to stop it. She was OK though.

It was looking very good but Nora turned the light down (as Michelle pulled her top off)... she did it again later ... and then lit candles to stop us having great views. Some people claimed it was enhancing the atmosphere for the girls but only Nora seem to be bothered about it and she hardly participated. When it came for the time for Nicole to lick Jessica nipples it was barely visible.

Morning BB. Welcome back everyone! Glad to see you, it's been a bit of a struggle last day or 2 but hope it's sorted now and I've at least got a few jobs done!

Really enjoyed the party at B1! The girls were great, although I was a perhaps a little harsh on Michelle's friend as they loosened up brilliantly as the night progressed. He probably thought he'd died and gone to Heaven...::) It was entertaining watching him move from girl to girl and being knocked back, but he enjoyed it and got some great views and pics, the lucky bastard. He didn't cramp their style after all in the end...

Nora has certainly changed a bit, until she got the candles out, which put a bit of a damper on things. I was hooked by then though, and bought replay for 1 night! What a mug :cry:. After I went to bed nothing else happened in B!, they all went to sleep...:sick:

However it wasn't totally wasted because I got to catch up on Karol and Danaya' sensual evening in the tub!! That relationship is one to watch as Karol is opening up to Danaya's magic and they are both looking happy and enjoying each other's bodies :biggrin:.....and I might add to that, so am I :biggrin:

B1 is on fire all of a sudden!! Nora is fun, Irma's always been fun and Jess and Nicole are just hot hot hot! they were the stars on wednesday night!

Shyness has  been blown out the window too! This is without doubt down to Irma! She has a chat with Nicole in the shower yesterday, so the gorgeous elf was full on to us for a while showing that sensational pussy! She then had a chat later with lovely pixie Jess in the shower, then got in with her..:shy:. Then later had a great shower with Nora.

Apart from Lima, the other girls very rarely, if every were naked in front of each other like that...

Think I need a cold shower now....:cry:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning BB. Welcome back everyone! Glad to see you, it's been a bit of a struggle last day or 2 but hope it's sorted now and I've at least got a few jobs done!

Really enjoyed the party at B1! The girls were great, although I was a perhaps a little harsh on Michelle's friend as they loosened up brilliantly as the night progressed. He probably thought he'd died and gone to Heaven...::) It was entertaining watching him move from girl to girl and being knocked back, but he enjoyed it and got some great views and pics, the lucky bastard. He didn't cramp their style after all in the end...

Nora has certainly changed a bit, until she got the candles out, which put a bit of a damper on things. I was hooked by then though, and bought replay for 1 night! What a mug :cry:. After I went to bed nothing else happened in B!, they all went to sleep...:sick:

However it wasn't totally wasted because I got to catch up on Karol and Danaya' sensual evening in the tub!! That relationship is one to watch as Karol is opening up to Danaya's magic and they are both looking happy and enjoying each other's bodies :biggrin:.....and I might add to that, so am I :biggrin:

B1 is on fire all of a sudden!! Nora is fun, Irma's always been fun and Jess and Nicole are just hot hot hot! they were the stars on wednesday night!

Shyness has  been blown out the window too! This is without doubt down to Irma! She has a chat with Nicole in the shower yesterday, so the gorgeous elf was full on to us for a while showing that sensational pussy! She then had a chat later with lovely pixie Jess in the shower, then got in with her..:shy:. Then later had a great shower with Nora.

Apart from Lima, the other girls very rarely, if every were naked in front of each other like that...

Think I need a cold shower now....:cry:

Sadly I could only watch the shower activities through the thumbnails but I did watch what was going on. This is typical Irma. She really makes an effort to get to know each new girl. She obviously knew The Queen already as we could see from the body language downstairs and upstairs but she has been concentrating a lot on Jess. I am sure she will go out shopping with Nicole soon to bring her into a new caring house and try to sort out any remaining disputes.

Even Nora has been subject to Irma's special powers joining in the drinking and the spanking yesterday which came as a great surprise to me. Is this a new freer Nora or is she there to control the entertainment not stop it or start it just to make sure it doesn't get out of hand and happens in the right places at the right time. 

• Upvote 2