Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MrBox said:

She is a very nice girl, but need to get a bit more open for my taste. ... :) 

Anyway, even if she move to B1, she will be gone some day. ... I think, It is important not to connect to the girls and just have fun watching.

BTW, B2 is UM. :) 

I know it's stupid getting attatched like this. She was gradually opening up...it's the teasing that is one of the main attractions for me...:biggrin:

il y a 7 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Je sais qu'il est stupide de s'attatched comme ça. Elle ouvre progressivement ... il est le teasing qui est l'une des principales attractions pour moi ...:biggrin:

la deniere fille qui ma attaché été kamilla  a b1 espere la meme happy end a karol

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know it's stupid getting attatched like this. She was gradually opening up...it's the teasing that is one of the main attractions for me...:biggrin:

that teasing that she did is what made her the best on rlc and that why I cant come up with why she just up and packed over night to leave  it don't make no sense to me but if I don't see her on rlc no more I can just look at some of her videos I have

• Upvote 3

It's painful watching Irma trying to walk up and down the stairs. I think she should stay there in bed all day...

I really think Jess should dress up as a nurse and look after Irma all day (with lots of pantiless bendovers)....Just an idea...:biggrin:

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's painful watching Irma trying to walk up and down the stairs. I think she should stay there in bad all day...

I really think Jess should dress up as a nurse and look after Irma all day (with lots of pantiless bendovers)....Just an idea...:biggrin:

that's something that just mitt make my day better