Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, kzsjzkdjs said:
23 minutes ago, MrBox said:

She is simply one of the most boring girls ever casted by RLC. Without fun and without any kind of openness. ... Over half of her last stay she was hidding as good as she can.

There are so many possibilities for a good re-cast, if RLC would really like to cast someone already spend time in this apartment, but please not Rita. ... She is a wast of space and time.

Your opinion0

Yes and some indisputable facts. ... :) ... She was hidding so much that i was wondering why RLC do not asked her to leave right after her first week. ... Extremely incomprehensible. ... No re-cast needed.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, MrBox said:

She is simply one of the most boring girls ever casted by RLC. Without fun and without any kind of openness. ... Over half of her last stay she was hidding as good as she can.

There are so many possibilities for a good re-cast, if RLC would really like to cast someone already spend time in this apartment, but please not Rita. ... She is a wast of space and time.

She's a lovely looking girl with a drop dead body, and she knows it, but I agree MrB, When she was topless she kept it pretty well hidden. I'm not knocking that, but she offered very little else. We've seen what just teasing can do to us this last month, teasing at the highest level I might add...:biggrin:

17 minutes ago, happyone said:

Karol had a conversation with RLC and told them not to remove or post her name too quickly-she wants the teasing to continue :dodgy:

I hope you never forget that she  was the best that ever walked in the doors of rlc to do what she was there to do make rlc more money by putting on the best tease ever

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Yes and some indisputable facts. ... :) ... She was hidding so much that i was wondering why RLC do not asked her to leave right after her first week. ... Extremely incomprehensible. ... No re-cast needed.

Your opinion. It depends on what you are looking for in RLC

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

She's a lovely looking girl with a drop dead body, and she knows it, but I agree MrB, When she was topless she kept it pretty well hidden. I'm not knocking that, but she offered very little else. We've seen what just teasing can do to us this last month, teasing at the highest level I might add...:biggrin:

You people are almost begging for something you can throw your money on without getting anything in return. ... I simply do not understand why.

I think, RLC should look out for girls as open as Nora, Nicole, Belle, Elisa ... not girls that need weeks to agree to some basic nudity just to leave the week after ... it is useless.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

The last time I have watched RLC was when Vika was in the apartment 1 or 2 weeks after Adele left the apartment.

Does it not make it a bit difficult to post stuff when you aren't watching, or do you not post...?