Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Control your hopes ppl....RLC comes up with Irma but it also comes up with Estelle.....u never know...names sound naughty....but we still need to see....hope both these girls are atlease bi and single....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Control your hopes ppl....RLC comes up with Irma but it also comes up with Estelle.....u never know...names sound naughty....but we still need to see....hope both these girls are atlease bi and single....

I'll be happy with single.

I see it's all been said about the possible oriental link to Mia and Lia so no point me contributing anything more although Layla had an oriental look and she was quite disappointing although a stunner to look at. So let's see if Corbo's memory serves him well - either way it looks like interesting times ahead and Irma and maybe Jess now will probably swing with any new beauty. :cool:

20 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

This is not a good sign 2 girls moving in apt 1. That means that Irma or Jessica could be leaving soon.

It's more likely Jessica will be going soon.   Her 90 Days is up  February 22.  So she'll likely leave then or possibly before that.

• Upvote 1