Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

RLC uniqueness was the reason i was banned in past, as i m finding all the tenants who try to find the right angle to the cams CLOSER TO CAM SITES than real life.

ok i m not stupid to expect real real life but there are times tht the posing position becomes annoying....

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we never know what the master plan might be, it's an even stranger move to put these two so called twins in the hallowed bedroom. I know it's early days but so far apart from a quick flash in the bathroom this morning, they just appear to wiggle their arses for the cams and are generally dead boring. If they really are sisters then we aren't going to get much "entertainment" from them doing anything together - unless of course they are kinky sisters but that I very much doubt :sad: 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, euth63 said:

The twin closest to the closet door is Mia.  You can see her birthmark on cam 5 but cannot see it on night vision on cam 6.  On night vision it washes out.

Yeh. She was up this morning and called across to Lia. Just think M=mark=Mia. So when they start walking pantiless 24/7 we'll have no problem...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Since we never know what the master plan might be, it's an even stranger move to put these two so called twins in the hallowed bedroom. I know it's early days but so far apart from a quick flash in the bathroom this morning, they just appear to wiggle their arses for the cams and are generally dead boring. If they really are sisters then we aren't going to get much "entertainment" from them doing anything together - unless of course they are kinky sisters but that I very much doubt :sad: 

That's the beauty of it.  We don't know what's gonna happen.  Isn't that why we watch?