Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You do realize that no where on the RLC site does it officially say that guys would ever be excluded here. I mean even Kiko lived here for a good while when him and Nora first lived here. So it doesn't matter what you're paying for or what you expect. It doesn't change the reality of the situation. And thinking that a girl is going to invite a guy over and him not be in the living room at all is just insane.

First like i said i know girls are free to invite who ever they want, and won't ever make any reclamation to rlc about that ... and i think i wasn't propably clear enough ( english is not my first language) but i don't hate dudes being there, some of them i don't mind. And since you took the example of kiko he is maybe one ( maybe miguel too) that never interferd with parties / girl being naked, he ( they) were always discrete and were there for their women. And when they have sex, the first time i enjoyed watching them, but after that it soon become ( at least to me) boring like a regular "couple" appt. 
I think this is the last post i make about the whole "dude being there", i'm getting tired of repeating myself. And no mather how many times i said it, poeple don't get that some poeple ( like me ) doesn't HATE or LOVE dudes being there, the world is not all about black or white it can sometimes be grey :) 

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The old saying goes  If you can't keep it in the Pants, Keep it in the Family.   :biggrin:

exactly:biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

And I'm just getting home too - had a lovely meal with Irma and she gave me a tug in the toilets after

damn you Ben- you just have to rub it in don't you HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

I am not going to ask what your "lovely meal" was :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: