Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, cwouters said:

Oh, I understand you now ....

Talking about a girl badly: Forbidden
Talking about a man badly: Permitted.

For some in this forum, this rule seems to apply. As soon as a guy is in the apartment he get bitched and insulted, no matter how nice he may be. This people are so caught in their girl-girl fantasy that they simply dislike everything that do not fit in this pattern. Pathetic. ... Anyway, not every guy is sympathetic or polite and there is no issue to talk about it. ... but ... I think, this disussion do not need to be disrespectful or insulting. In the end, we are talking about people. 

I is good to have guests in the apartments, because guests are simply a part of REAL LIFE. This also applies to guests who are not quite as attentive. ... Almost every time a guest is in this apartment (also last night), we learn something new about the residents. We see a part of their REAL LIFE that would otherwise be keeped away. ... The guest do not need to be perfect for this. ... They just need to be in the apartments sometimes. :)

BTW, I actually like when not every guest is there for sex. As long as the sex is not keep away completly, it is even more REAL LIFE to have people there just talking and have a nice time. RLC is not only about sex. It about REAL LIFE and sex is just a part of it. :)

• Upvote 2