Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

51 minutes ago, vortios said:

Because to despise people are judged by their physical?
So we only chose girls for physical reasons?
I think the most important thing is that it is inside, what it really costs to undress, and I do not mean to take off their panties ...
Well, I think most people just talk about a quick dust ... In that respect, it's the same as the model of a woman ... :cool:

Hang on a second. With Kami yes but I hope you are not suggesting Nora and The Goddess are all about the outside ... there is a lot more to them. But the truth is often men will be blind to anything other than to beauty. Look how many footballers go out with top models or singers ... they are not necessarily the most compatible. I hate to sound unfair but Kami it seems and 1 or 2 others (you will have heard Adele talk this way)  primary aim is money and specifically how much is spent on them. It has nothing to do with having a poor background just something certain women like. They also get attracted by the fame.
However the point I was making was that while some girls are like that, some girls fall in love with ordinary blokes and there are reasons we do not know about. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

One thing we are certain about is she loves Danaya's tits - she never wants to leave them.

Danaya's tits are way too big and saggy for my taste, buut we're all different.  Irma has over time had at least 2 real boyfriends in Barce, but don't know about this dude.

My god the jealousy has run rampant in this thread. 

Disappointed in Irma for the guy she "picked" as if ANY guy would have been good enough for you droolers. What a joke.

Irma could have fucked this guy all over the house (and from the way some of you are acting all pissy, I really hope she does) and it wouldn't mean that they are "together." Despite whatever psuedo-logic any of you could try to come up with, Irma is entitled to have whatever friends she wants. She's a grown woman for fuck sakes. She doesn't owe anybody anything, especially those who say that she's gone down notches in their book or whatever nonsense is said. Do you really think she gives a shit what some random nobodies think about her?

It's like I said before, all you people that act like you like these girls and want to praise them don't even give a shit about them. I've never been the one to white knight for any girl but the way some of you people have completely flipped on her is fucking disgraceful and rephrehensible. 

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, cwouters said:

The Twins. This is how women look like who do not like their long hair. But they must have it because it is prescribed. As if they had no brain ....

Hair extensions? Wigs? Anybody. A lot of actresses have short hair precisely to play different roles, but even someone with huge hair like Belle can tie it up pretty small.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Hair extensions? Wigs? Anybody. A lot of actresses have short hair precisely to play different roles, but even someone with huge hair like Belle can tie it up pretty small.

r u saying Belle didn't have extensions????:huh:

It's not that I don't get that Barcelona girls are in some way nearly always giving a performance, but currently, a bit like Michelle although she could go wild at any moment, the Twins just seem so obvious about it co-ordinating clothes and lying down dancing.

miscvoyeur

"It's like I said before, all you people that act like you like these girls and want to praise them don't even give a shit about them. I've never been the one to white knight for any girl but the way some of you people have completely flipped on her is fucking disgraceful and reprehensible." 

Good points , but this is a little much I think.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

r u saying Belle didn't have extensions????:huh:

I guess it's not impossible that she had bonded extensions but she certainly didn't have clip on extensions. I have no reason to think that otherwise it wasn't real. My brother doesn't have hair extensions and his is pretty long.