Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Friend of Irma far as we know.

Do you sleep naked with your "friends", or get massage from them naked, or kissed them on the mouth goodbye. For me no, or at least i call them "friends with benefits " ^^ 

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

Ouais j'exagère surement, mais c'est depuis que je sais qu'elle vont dans des clubs échangiste que je trouve qu'elle se foute un peu de notre poire ... quand tu vois qu'elle sorte jusqu'à des 4h du matin à ces soirées là alors que quand elles font des soirées entre elle dans l'appartement ça se fini toujours avant minuit ...

A priori en soirée échangistes elles n'ont quasiment rien fait pour l'instant et de mon point de vue, elles y vont juste pour assouvir leur soif de voyeurisme, au final comme nous quand nous nous abonnons à RLC.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Do you sleep naked with your "friends", or get massage from them naked, or kissed them on the mouth goodbye. For me no, or at least i call them "friends with benefits " ^^ 

This would mean with friends that also have sex in the general understanding. 

You are looking for "friends with cameras in the room paid by RLC" ... it is a differnt thing. ... :)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

A priori en soirée échangistes elles n'ont quasiment rien fait pour l'instant et de mon point de vue, elles y vont juste pour assouvir leur soif de voyeurisme, au final comme nous quand nous nous abonnons à RLC.

Je pensais ça aussi jusqu'à ce que je sache que quelqu'un paye pour leur entrées et taxi ... je sais pas pour toi mais si j'invite et que je paye trois superbe femmes comme ça dans un club échangiste, je penses que j'attendrais un peu plus que de "regarder" ^^'. Mais bon après on ne saura de tout façon jamais la vérité ... Et franchement ce qu'elle font en dehors de l'appart, je m'en fiche royalement ^^' tant que le contenu dans l'appartement tient la route ( et je ne parle pas de soirée orgie lesbienne ...) 

• Upvote 1

Just now, wathou said:

Je pensais ça aussi jusqu'à ce que je sache que quelqu'un paye pour leur entrées et taxi ... je sais pas pour toi mais si j'invite et que je paye trois superbe femmes comme ça dans un club échangiste, je penses que j'attendrais un peu plus que de "regarder" ^^'.

Je partage ton avis, mais par exemple on a bien vu un mec dormir intégralement habillé à coté d'Irma qui elle était nue et le mec n'a rien fait. Même pas un baiser avant de s'endormir. Dc c'est difficile d'estimer que tout le monde a le même comportement que nous dans une situation analogue. Et idem je m'en fous également de ce qu'elles font dehors.

• Upvote 1

HEY GUYS BIG QUESTION?,,,,,,WHEN RLC GOES INTO MAINTENANCE AND THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE IN THE B# 1 AND # 2 APTS,,,,,,SHOULDN'T YOU STILL BE ABLE TO SEE WHA YOU MISSSED WHILE THE APTS WHERE DOWN THROUGH THE REPLAY FUNCTION?

EVEN IF THE STREAM TO US WAS MESSED UP AND NOT WORKING,,RLC SHOULD HAVE THE STREAM PERFECTLY RECORDED ON THEIR SIDE.

MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE MENTIONED THIS BEFORE I DON'T KNOW,,,I HATE GOING BACK THROUGH PAGES TO READ STUFF LOL.

YEAH,,,AS I WAS SAYING EVEN IF THE UM AFFECTS US WHEN WE USE THE REPLAY WE SHOULD SEE WHAT WE MISSED.,,,SO THE GUYS WHO HAVE SUBSCRIBED TO THAT FEATURE COULD TELL EVERYONE HERE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THE CAMERAS WENT DOWN.

confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifscratching-head-smiley-emoticon.gif

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

HEY GUYS BIG QUESTION?,,,,,,WHEN RLC GOES INTO MAINTENANCE AND THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE IN THE B# 1 AND # 2 APTS,,,,,,SHOULDN'T YOU STILL BE ABLE TO SEE WHA YOU MISSSED WHILE THE APTS WHERE DOWN THROUGH THE REPLAY FUNCTION?

EVEN IF THE STREAM TO US WAS MESSED UP AND NOT WORKING,,RLC SHOULD HAVE THE STREAM PERFECTLY RECORDED ON THEIR SIDE.

MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE MENTIONED THIS BEFORE I DON'T KNOW,,,I HATE GOING BACK THROUGH PAGES TO READ STUFF LOL.

YEAH,,,AS I WAS SAYING EVEN IF THE UM AFFECTS US WHEN WE USE THE REPLAY WE SHOULD SEE WHAT WE MISSED.,,,SO THE GUYS WHO HAVE SUBSCRIBED TO THAT FEATURE COULD TELL EVERYONE HERE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THE CAMERAS WENT DOWN.

confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifscratching-head-smiley-emoticon.gif

No you can't see what's happening um on the replay ^^', you can only see what u could see in real time, so if a cam crashes you can't see the live feed nor the "replay feed" and same for UM time ^^' 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, wathou said:

God.....surely she can find a better guy than that..............................or maybe only girls really matter to her !

6 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Je partage ton avis, mais par exemple on a bien vu un mec dormir intégralement habillé à coté d'Irma qui elle était nue et le mec n'a rien fait. Même pas un baiser avant de s'endormir. Dc c'est difficile d'estimer que tout le monde a le même comportement que nous dans une situation analogue. Et idem je m'en fous également de ce qu'elles font dehors.

Ouais pour ça je penses surtout que c'était le facteur "caméra" qui a "empécher" le mec à se déshabillé, mais bon comme malheureusement je ne parle pas russe c'est juste mon opinion :) 

Sur ce je te laisse, j'ai en avion a prendre, à dimanche :) Bon weekend :) 

I have a flight to catch, see you guys sunday :) 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Friend of Irma far as we know.

The day we see Irma have sex with a guy on camera,,is the day that a lot of people on CC are gonna be pissed and quit watching her,,and she will loose a lot of fans.

And on that same day she will make a lot of people who love to see these girls having sex with guys very happy,,,and she will gain a little bit more fans.

The problem sometimes is that we are so used to seeing these ladies by themselves or just around other ladies,,So when a guy enters the picture it kinda ruins the fantasy for some of us,,,,these guys are getting pretty close to Irma lately.....And just like how we saw these guys over at K&K getting close with them until one night they both got pounded by dick that left some of us angry,,,It will be interesting to see what Irma will allow to happen to her in this apt.

snowball-fight-smiley-emoticon.gifsnowball-fight-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 2

Just now, wathou said:

Ouais pour ça je penses surtout que c'était le facteur "caméra" qui a "empécher" le mec à se déshabillé, mais bon comme malheureusement je ne parle pas russe c'est juste mon opinion :) 

Sur ce je te laisse, j'ai en avion a prendre, à dimanche :) Bon weekend :) 

I have a flight to catch, see you guys sunday :) 

Peut-être , mais dormir torse nu ou  ôter son pantalon en gardant son caleçon n'a rien de compromettant. bref ...

Bon WE

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

No you can't see what's happening um on the replay ^^', you can only see what u could see in real time, so if a cam crashes you can't see the live feed nor the "replay feed" and same for UM time ^^' 

In my opinion,,the UM should only affect us,,,but RLC should still have the actual live feed streaming to their servers,,,the UM does not affect them,,,they are the ones who cut the feed coming to us and put the cameras into Maintenance Mode. Maybe I'm wrong but I just thought about that and was wondering if that was possible.

It's the same thing as your cable service at home,,,even though you may loose the signal at your home doesn't meant that everyone else all over the country cannot see what you are not seeing,,,it was just a bad connection between you and the Cable company. 

trampoline-fun-smiley-emoticon.gif