Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

18 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I don't care that she is going to a club and having sex but not if she is gone all the time,nobody has mentioned this you can count out any chances of seeing her do anything in the apt if she and one of he girls want to do anything they will just go to the club now

Maybe now she has a bf/gf....i think RLC is really careless in their selection procedures...they just look at the looks and hire the girls for Barca....for other apartments, they sometimes dont even look at the looks...the apartments can be reduced by about 50% and more time should be invested on the quality...

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It's a swinger club, so there is definitely sex happening there, however from what we have heard neither Irma nor the other girls have had sex with anyone there. It seems likely that she will at some point though, although we do not know that this is where she is this evening. From now on, whenever any of the girls leave the apartment people will be claiming they're at the swinger club, no matter if there is any truth to it :dodgy:

Yeah I understand how people are here. 

I only ask about the swinger club because I didn't see it in any translations. When did she say directly that she visits here? Sorry for being a pest about it. I've heard a lot of people mention it before so I just want to be clear. And thanks for answering my last question.

Edit: I just saw EMMETT's post so need to respond to this one.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yeah I understand how people are here. 

I only ask about the swinger club because I didn't see it in any translations. When did she say directly that she visits here? Sorry for being a pest about it. I've heard a lot of people mention it before so I just want to be clear. And thanks for answering my last question.

kitek posted a translation about it. She's been at least 3 times that we know about, twice with Danaya. They go with Irma's friend Alex, who is desperate to fuck her but she has never let him and probably never will, but he is happy to take them so he can see her naked

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It's a swinger club, so there is definitely sex happening there, however from what we have heard neither Irma nor the other girls have had sex with anyone there. It seems likely that she will at some point though, although we do not know that this is where she is this evening. From now on, whenever any of the girls leave the apartment people will be claiming they're at the swinger club, no matter if there is any truth to it :dodgy:

we only heard what happened the first night they went,if they are going there and not having sex its a waste of money as it costs a lot to get in

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

we only heard what happened the first night they went,if they are going there and not having sex its a waste of money as it costs a lot to get in

That wasn't the first night. And the girls don't pay, Alex pays for them

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Jeez, how thirsty does a guy have to be to pay for a bunch of girls to get into a club that he has no chance of fucking? Smh....

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Jeez, how thirsty does a guy have to be to pay for a bunch of girls to get into a club that he has no chance of fucking? Smh....

He's in love with her, and she's Irma so she doesn't care if he sees her naked. It's the worst possible friendzone

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Benfold said:

When is Irma going ??  please all I can see of her is tits and the old masturbation and twerking,  does she knows any other move  ??  The twins are a lot more to look at than 3 times recuring Irma, with her sagging old tits.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

When is Irma going ??  please all I can see of her is tits and the old masturbation and twerking,  does she knows any other move  ??  The twins are a lot more to look at than 3 times recuring Irma, with her sagging old tits.

I disagree passionately with everything you have written

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Lol... now all of a sudden you want Irma to leave because she's cheating on you with another guy? I'm not sure if this is hilarious or just sad. Maybe both.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Benfold said:

I disagree passionately with everything you have written

you have the right to do so but Irma always shows the same thing and it's getting very boring to my taste , same old saggy tits and she always want to be the star of B! with tits always hanging out like a 50 year old mommy.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

In my opinion, all of your words are just simply letters put together in a randomly fashion

• Upvote 1