Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Exactly Nack,  my son is an IT Professional for one of the largest medical branches in the world and he works his ass off and has to know a lot shit.  It is not an easy/thankless job at all. It is very tough work which does require a lot of education.   He is studying for different levels all the time.   He is never not studying for something new to be able to further his career.

There are times when I had a relaxing couple of months but times when I was working until midnight every night. I once worked 49 days out of 50. First it is an extraordinarily intense job, second when you make a mistake it is not like a spelling mistake in a book when it effects one word it can effect the whole system which could have massive consequences in the real world - something people just don't realise so there is pressure, thirdly often the work is secret and fourthly it is probably tougher than any job in terms of keeping up with the rate of change. After 20 years of going through these massive changes I really was too exhausted to go on. I have plenty of qualifications but honestly you really learn on the job.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cgehlen2309 said:

Irma: Is it permissible for the girls to leave their workplace for so long? - I would get problems if I did.

Like Irma hasn't done enough! Belle had a "date" with a potential sugar daddy which lasted about 30 hours, but like Irma it wasn't as though she didn't deserve the break, which incidentally wasn't all fun for Belle even though she got a lot of nice clothes out of it.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, MrLurker said:

I don't see that happening tonight its late for them.  Irma & Danaya are awol and none of the other lady's are getting in an way ready for fun of any kind.

A quiet chill Saturday night for all it seems.

Isn't Sat & Sun their days off?   I mean......they work so hard, they need at least 2 days of rest!!!

• Upvote 1